Skip to main content

Error with Dreamworld Ticketing System

That 2015 eviction has since changed to Sunday, November 16 (2014). BUT, it has been delisted also (only accessible by direct link).

You mean to say Nine is listening for once and returning to Sunday Evictions? Even if it is the very last week (or part thereof...)
Unless they're moving it to GO which I think is unlikely for a live show, I think that might still be wrong as there's a cricket match on Sunday night.

That 2015 eviction has since changed to Sunday, November 16 (2014). BUT, it has been delisted also (only accessible by direct link).

You mean to say Nine is listening for once and returning to Sunday Evictions? Even if it is the very last week (or part thereof...)
Cricket is scheduled until 10pm (Sydney time) on 16 November on the main channel.

Hmmmm... sneaky. :shifty: :cautious: :shifty: :cautious:

Remember how Alex said there wouldn't be four evictions this week?

Put it this way, if they don't chuck them out soon, we probably still be watching the series by then. And with the revolving door of new housemates entering the house over the series..... :p

So it's back to the 17th (a Monday). That's where it was earlier...

While we're talking evictions, they are on Tuesday and Wednesday (11th and 12th) this week, as we know.

Next week the evictions are again distributed over two days, Monday and Tuesday (17th and 18th).

There's also an eviction on Tuesday (25th), the day before the expected Finale on Wednesday (the 26th originally...assume this hasn't changed due to ratings ending in the same week). This eviction appears to be 30 minutes shorter than all of the above.

Could this be their plan?
11th: 1 out - 9 left
12th: 1 out - 8 left
--
17th: 2 out - 6 left
18th: 2 out - 4 left
--
25th: 1 out - 3 left
26th: 1 out and winner announced from the final 2?

This'd both leave us 3 for the finale and also still have a quadruple eviction (over two days).. but just not this week. If a 4x eviction was planned I'm not convinced just yet that it has been entirely dismissed. Maybe it has been just delayed to next week?

Of course, with all this said there might still be an eviction on the 24th (monday) and they just havent decided or released tickets for it, yet.

So it's back to the 17th (a Monday). That's where it was earlier...

From the podcast interview thread with Alex M.:

How are we getting rid of the rest - 1 tomorrow, 1 wednesday, 2 tuesday (maybe one on Monday), second last night 3, 3 left on the finale

From the podcast interview thread with Alex M.:

How are we getting rid of the rest - 1 tomorrow, 1 wednesday, 2 tuesday (maybe one on Monday), second last night 3, 3 left on the finale

Guess I should listen to that podcast then! Tonight, maybe. :)

Back