Skip to main content

end date?

bubbly011

Does anyone have any idea when BB will finish? I'm heading to QLD at the end of Oct and want to know if it'll still be on...

30 days has September, April, June & November... I was just trolling. Pretty sure the end date isn't officially locked in until a couple of weeks before.

30 days has September, April, June & November... I was just trolling. Pretty sure the end date isn't officially locked in until a couple of weeks before.

Sorry, I was having a blonde moment! LOL! p.s - I'm pretty sure they would know the end date. Major channels would know when things are starting and finishing.

Sorry, I was having a blonde moment! LOL! p.s - I'm pretty sure they would know the end date. Major channels would know when things are starting and finishing.

Not always - last year the date got changed twice

I think it's pretty obvious by his avatar ;)

Haha yeah! Had an apartment down the coast for the night with a few mates. Did a bit of a club crawl and ended up at Sin City, along with all of the housemates who were all pretty trashed too. Had the chance to dance with a few of the girls and Estelle was up on the podium with her horse haha. The worst part was leaving the club at about 5am and starting work in Brisbane at 7 :(

Haha yeah! Had an apartment down the coast for the night with a few mates. Did a bit of a club crawl and ended up at Sin City, along with all of the housemates who were all pretty trashed too. Had the chance to dance with a few of the girls and Estelle was up on the podium with her horse haha. The worst part was leaving the club at about 5am and starting work in Brisbane at 7 :(

Sounds like a good night! Oh god - I'm glad Estelle didn't end up winning now that you mention she was on the podium with her hobby horse??? WTF???!!!!

Back