Skip to main content

Elementary

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
Come here to talk about the TV show elementary starring Lucy Liu as Dr. Watson and Johnny Lee Miller as Sherlock.

Personally am a big fan of the show, Robert Doherty has done a fantastic job in telling a different version of the classic Sherlock story.

...hey BigBrotherCritic...I tried to get into this show but it didn't grab me as well as 'Sherlock' with Benedict Cumberbach and Martin Freeman... and when Andrew Scott appears as 'Jim Moriarty' that's the added extra bonus plan for me... I guess that them 'Americanising' an English legend such as Sherlock Holmes is a barrier that I cannot pass over for me... I'm not sating that it's a crap show... it's well made and looks like a pretty 'polished' show but it just doesn't grab me...

...I guess that if 'Sherlock' wasn't ever put onto the screen and that "Elmentary' was the only show on then perhaps I would've most likely given it more of a try... and yet... I'm a Lucy Liu fan!... (yeh I know... I'm weird... lol!)... cheers.

...hey BigBrotherCritic...I tried to get into this show but it didn't grab me as well as 'Sherlock' with Benedict Cumberbach and Martin Freeman... and when Andrew Scott appears as 'Jim Moriarty' that's the added extra bonus plan for me... I guess that them 'Americanising' an English legend such as Sherlock Holmes is a barrier that I cannot pass over for me... I'm not sating that it's a crap show... it's well made and looks like a pretty 'polished' show but it just doesn't grab me...

...I guess that if 'Sherlock' wasn't ever put onto the screen and that "Elmentary' was the only show on then perhaps I would've most likely given it more of a try... and yet... I'm a Lucy Liu fan!... (yeh I know... I'm weird... lol!)... cheers.

Ahh Thats a shame, the thing is I think no matter what happens now, the public norm is that if someone does make a "Sherlock" inspired show, it is going to be directly related to "Sherlock" with Benedict Cumberbatch. I personally have not watched "Sherlock" (Much to everybody's disgrace) but I have heared it is one of the best editions of the story ever. I do, however, agree with you in the fanship of Lucy Liu, I think for everybody, it's hard to resist that energetic ball of molasses!

Cheers,

Back