Skip to main content

Elder Sibling - Facebook show with Reggie

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor

Have you guys seen this? This guy says he has worked on every season of BB. Will be doing a commentary side show on Facebook with Reggie Bird. They might have some interesting insights.

And that's why I think there will be a huge drop off after tonight. They should have at least included something from the old format instead of changing the show completely. I think this will be the final season we see of the show in Australia.
See, I think the personality of the BB character is something they have brought over from the original series!

It was good fun, I kinda just wait my turn to talk and just put my input where necessary. But it's a nice feeling to have Rod ask me to do so. I just like to in some way participate in Big Brother discussion where I can.
You are an absolute beast in remembering stuff. You’d give our Theo a run for his money haha.

You are an absolute beast in remembering stuff. You’d give our Theo a run for his money haha.

It's mostly just simple facts (mostly numerical) that I remember. I can state any housemate and what they placed, what week they were evicted and what % of the vote they got, bust for about 60% of all housemates I couldn't actually tell you what they actually did in the house.

It's mostly just simple facts (mostly numerical) that I remember. I can state any housemate and what they placed, what week they were evicted and what % of the vote they got, bust for about 60% of all housemates I couldn't actually tell you what they actually did in the house.
That’s very impressive!

I think I’d be the opposite. I can recall events, place episodes or name HMs at the drop of a hat, but no way could I recall percentages and the eviction order for most seasons. That’s crazy! (In a very cool way. 🤩)

That’s very impressive!

I think I’d be the opposite. I can recall events, place episodes or name HMs at the drop of a hat, but no way could I recall percentages and the eviction order for most seasons. That’s crazy! (In a very cool way. 🤩)

I can do that with most housemates, however more so the ones that make it past week 4 or 5. If you asked me about someone like Rebecca from BB08 I could easily tell you she placed 16th and was evicted on Day 21 however I could not for the life of me tell you what she did in the house. My knowledge is mostly semantics and the basic information about a season.

I can do that with most housemates, however more so the ones that make it past week 4 or 5. If you asked me about someone like Rebecca from BB08 I could easily tell you she placed 16th and was evicted on Day 21 however I could not for the life of me tell you what she did in the house. My knowledge is mostly semantics and the basic information about a season.
And you’re like 20 something aren’t you!

Back