Skip to main content

Ed to Go next?

The housemates keep forgetting this is a reality t.v show and that the public is your ticket to the final, NOT you! Ed, if he had a brain would, realise that yes Tim was a sure bet to be safe if he was up for eviction, but putting Jade up has damaged his image with the pubic, who decides if you stay or go. Heidi and Caleb (I kinda liked Caleb though) thought along these lines as well with their "popularity" in the house. The house doesn't decide who wins, we do. Ed signed his death warrant so let him suffer if you ask me.

First he put Jade up and made her stand there for ages feeling worse and worse while he stood casting judgement over it. As Tim said in the diary room he had an opportunity to be the nice guy and he crumbled in fear of eviction. He stupidly doesn't realise he may have one a lot of saves by picking Tim instead of jade.

Then when Drew saves Jade he gets angry. I don't care that his anger was about how Drew gave them someone tougher to compete against if all Eds heartfelt tears in the DM were true he should have shown even a teeny bit of relief that Jade was saved ....but no ....,not a nice guy ...bye bye Ed

Then when Drew saves Jade he gets angry. I don't care that his anger was about how Drew gave them someone tougher to compete against if all Eds heartfelt tears in the DM were true he should have shown even a teeny bit of relief that Jade was saved ....but no ....,not a nice guy ...bye bye Ed

Exactly. It's obvious his tears were fake when the next day he gets the shits at Drew for saving her. He knew he's put Jade through hell but instead of being relieved that she was safe he got worried and angry that she was replaced with Matt because to him that's more competition. He didn't care about Jade's feelings at all...just his own game.

First he put Jade up and made her stand there for ages feeling worse and worse while he stood casting judgement over it. As Tim said in the diary room he had an opportunity to be the nice guy and he crumbled in fear of eviction. He stupidly doesn't realise he may have one a lot of saves by picking Tim instead of jade.

Moral of the story: Do not skip module 10 of the online Method Acting for Reality TV Contestants course: "How to Suppress Rage When Vying for $250 000".
Module 2 - "Faking Tears on Cue" worked out okay though.

He is angry because he is up against Matt. His brother is asking people to vote - it doesn't cost much he says. If that is the case start voting Nick and use some of the money you say your brother will give you if he wins.

I think it's funny that his family think they're helping by putting derogatory things on their blogs and facebook pages about other housemates but they're just helping put the nail in the coffin for him in my opinion.

I think it's funny that his family think they're helping by putting derogatory things on their blogs and facebook pages about other housemates but they're just helping put the nail in the coffin for him in my opinion.

Definitely! They're all a bunch of wankers.

Jade's chances of winning will half once Ed goes. She is bland with him in the house. She will be more boring then Katie once he goes.

Yes! Reading through some of that blog entry has actually made me dislike him. His family is not very nice which makes me question if he is really a nice person. Last night show proved that he is not that nice.

I can't believe he got angry that Drew saved Jade, he's supposed to be relieved...what a douchebag he is.

The housemates keep forgetting this is a reality t.v show and that the public is your ticket to the final, NOT you! Ed, if he had a brain would, realise that yes Tim was a sure bet to be safe if he was up for eviction, but putting Jade up has damaged his image with the pubic, who decides if you stay or go.

Ed & Drew just come across as idiots.

Can't believe I'm admitting this but between his brother tweeting Karl, the shitty things the family has said about Jade and now this double date crap... I have now been driven to vote to save Matt several times. Unfrickenbelievable.

Honestly, I really hope Ed goes. Even if Tully was up this week I'd want it to be Ed. And that is saying something since I think it's horrible to keep Tully in the house with her girlfriend having to watch.

He will be well and truly ticked off if he finds out his family have ruined his chances. Let him ruin it by himself.

He will be well and truly ticked off if he finds out his family have ruined his chances. Let him ruin it by himself.
Yeah he definitely should've made a better choice at who to offer the 50k to. Ed barely escaped when Caleb was evicted and he hadn't even crawled into Jade's bed or put her up for eviction yet. And now in a week when he's truly in the shit because of his actions in the house, his family are sticking the boot into him even more. Not the brightest stars in the sky.

Ed has been so worried about how he has come across. His lack of authenticity has been his downfall. As much as I like Jade, it's frustrating that she hasn't seen this.

Ed's conditioning stems from his AFL days, don't do anything to disrespect the club, don't get into the media, no drinking through the AFL season .... hence all inhibitions go out the window when the season is over and alcohol is consumed. Don't bring the game into disrepute,
keep your nose clean etc etc etc

Back