Ed or Caleb?

Who do you prefer in the house?

• Caleb

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters

Poona

Ok since Caleb left last night and the voting seemed so very close between Ed and Caleb, I'm finding myself wishing that if only Caleb had got a bit more votes or Ed got less.

Anyone else wish Caleb stayed and Ed left? Just I can imagine more fun in the house with Caleb, instead of Ed.

Caleb was one of the more boring HMs but he was still 10x more interesting than Ed. If Ed didn't have such a good body he would have been evicted.

Probably in the minority here but for me Ed and Caleb are equally as boring, so I based my decision purely on looks.

Therefore I vote Ed. :D

I prefer the Ed + Jade combo over Caleb.
But take out Jade and well............ Ive already lost interest.

Ed only stayed because Jade is into him. He should be thanking her because other than Jade's interest in him he's boring. But I don't think he even realizes that. If it wasn't for Jade he'd have been gone last night.

I hate that I was right about Caleb being the one kicked off. I knew it would be him or Tully. But I am surprised she got as many votes as she did. This is annoying.

Caleb is a better person or showed himself to be a better person on the show. Ed was involved in the quadrilateral which is probably why the producers would have wanted him to stay, but any viewer can see it's totally fabricated and Ed isn't interested so I would have rathered the dullard gone.

Looks? Ed. Personality? Caleb. In saying that, I still found Caleb a total bore...he just made me at least feel *something* on the odd occasion, whereas Ed doesn't.

I'm glad Ed stayed purely for eye candy. Besides we need one boring person to balance the house led by crazy Tim.

At first I was disappointed it was Ed who stayed. I wanted him to know he wasn't as popular as he thinks.
Though now I'm over it. I enjoy laughing at his silly comments: telling everyone the only way to take down a bully is to 'circle them', comparing Jade to a dog and actually thinking that a compliment, verbalising that he thinks he can 'rip Tim down'......ahhhhh good luck with all that Ed. At least it gives me a bit of a laugh.
Oh, also love the shock on his face whenever he gets nominated. Plus those moments where his face is clearly 'thinking' and wondering if he has deviated too far from the prince ed persona he is trying to project.

I agree.

Caleb's should've stayed.

Ed should've been gone by now. So sad that he was so close to being evicted. What a shame - it should've been him!

Caleb seemed like a truly kind and gentle soul. He had a bit of oddball about him and of all the 'meatheads' he was by far my favourite. Was sad to see him go so early. Watching Ed is like watching paint dry. I'm bored within 60 seconds.

Back