Skip to main content

Drama Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good one, pretending to be a lurker since 2014 when she was all over it. Awkward.

also the structure of her sentences is just too unique to her to be anything different.

did you believe her excuse of why she created that alias?

also the structure of her sentences is just too unique to her to be anything different.

did you believe her excuse of why she created that alias?
Not remotely, thanks for asking. She had some big explaining to trala about why the apprentice was creating secret aliases without trala's express written consent or knowledge. Inigo needed a ninja smokescreen explanation and you were it. There is zero chance she would rebrand and go straight back into the reepbot thread to chat, like she did.

Not remotely, thanks for asking. She had some big explaining to trala about why the apprentice was creating secret aliases without trala's express written consent. Inigo needed a ninja smokescreen explanation and you were it. There is zero chance she would rebrand and go straight back into the reepbot thread to chat, like she did.

But Witty, inigo is a strong independent woman. Why would she need Trala's express written consent?

I was amused she used me as a smokescreen.

But Witty, inigo is a strong independent woman. Why would she need Trala's express written consent?

I was amused she used me as a smokescreen.
Inigo's strong independent woman baloney is no match for trala's cantankerous old geezer routine. Voldemort spoke to you plenty, but not trala.

yes, she did.

her as voldemort was better than her as inigo.
This might be my favourite Inigo pretending to be another member comment. She seems really scared of reepbot, not, going into the reepbot thread and faking ignorance. So funny.

"Moving on, what is the purpose of this thread? Seems to be a few threads like this. Why is that?"

This might be my favourite Inigo pretending to be another member comment. She seems really scared of reepbot, not, going into the reeobot thread and faking ignorance. So funny.

"Moving on, what is the purpose of this thread? Seems to be a few threads like this. Why is that?"

that was hilarious.

Or how about we just have no personal bickering? This is primarily a Big Brother slash Reality TV show forum to discuss said shows with others. It is a place to talk with other members about these and other topics, not to only talk about other members. If you're looking for something to talk about, the latest series of Big Brother UK is now underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back