Skip to main content

Does this forum die?

Zebulon

Just another irrelevant, loser newbie. *cries*
Hi, so this is my first year as a poster on the forum and I'm just wondering what happens in the off-season of Big Brother... How inactive does this forum become? Does anyone post here? Are the non BB threads used more?

Thanks!

I joined December last year and it's definitely a lot quieter and a lot less threads are posted. :-*

I joined during the off season of the past year. Its a bit quieter but still activity ever day. And it's also a bit more personal. Plus the newbies who joined just to save a specific person because they may have known them eg; Priyas students are gone

Well people had been updating the threads of last years housemates up to and during this years season of big brother, discussing what they've been doing.

Usually seems to me like a bunch of people are all like "see you next year" and disappear until next time and some hang around talking about shit. I disappeared too long once and forgot my password and couldn't recover it so I'll try better with this account :D

The Post BB thread was definitely hopping all throughout the off season as were a few others. It's actually a really great time on here. You get to learn a lot more about each other and personalities so when the BBAU season does roll around again (if it even does next year ofc) then you have a better insight into each other when the show's on. At least for me anyway. I loved the off season last year! :)

i wonder if the domain will change? esp if next season is still in doubt. i recall the site switching over to 'behindthebox' in the past and taking on a more general telly tone.

During the off season Sonia will be on maternity leave. She will have some time free to browse this forum. We should start taking bets on when Sonia will deliver the baby. Time, date, name ect.

I agree with Mrs B, the off season can be even more fun (especially this year because BB has been ruined by the Gynge). Stick around and have a chat! The post BB housemates thread is usually the place to be.
I also left in the off season in previous years and forgot my password etc. I used to be AtalantaCerelia. I hate that I lost my old name - now it looks like I am a newbie again! Definitely not having a repeat of that!

Back