Skip to main content

Does Ryan have some sort of sponsorship deal with..

pawlini

I've got the power
KFC!?

I find it very suspicious his party trick relates to their biggest sponsor, he even mentioned it when they got KFC as a reward last night.

That along with his Life Without Andy shirts (what ever happened to no brand names?) and his boat shoes.

This has to be a joke thread right?

Wealthy people don't have sponsors. They are the sponsors.

So I highly doubt Ryan has any sort of sponsorship deal with KFC. He's far to busy sponsoring the Strategy Committee for Tax Avoidance, International Programme on the Elimination of Child Labour Laws and of course the Lavoisier Group.

Perhaps his family makes boat shoes, or those awful, awful hats. So wearing them is a form of advertising.

Given the erotic nature of the Frozen Chicken it's obviously sponsorship for an adult 18+ company :shamefully::thumbsup:
how is it erotic? I dont find it erotic or particular funny or interesting. Only you find it erotic cause you want Ryan to sit on your face?

A good sponsor would be "Chicken Tonight", considering shenanigans and hi jinx is their go to advertising ploy.

8322769824_b1ae894f70_b.jpg

Didn't Tim sneakily negotiate a deal with an ice cream company prior (the brand he requested BB to get for him in the diary room) to entering the house only for them back out afterwards 'cos they didn't approve of some of his antics in the house or something?

Didn't Tim sneakily negotiate a deal with an ice cream company prior (the brand he requested BB to get for him in the diary room) to entering the house only for them back out afterwards 'cos they didn't approve of some of his antics in the house or something?
Ben & Jerrys? I'm sure he'll deny it.

Back