Skip to main content

Does Big Brother want the sisters to be saved?

I highly doubt this, are they secret millionaires? They will be out soon, so they are not much to worry about unless we need to kick out Tully again.

Yeah, I think I even heard reports from people in the audience who spoke to their mum and dad and they were pretty sure the sisters were leaving then. So to think that I don't think they dropped much on them.

its not a done deal , this eviction is between ed , mikkayla and the sisters , but idk ben supported might get behind sister or split between mikkayla and sisters therefore ed goes idk what will happen but if ben supporters get behind sisters only its between mikkayla and ed and if eds family cheats or w.e or brother dumps allot of money on ed well then mikkayla will go its to hard to predict i just hope its not mikkayla

I hope so! Then we get to see Ed drop his BOMB in the 20 seconds he has to leave the house! I can't wait.

What is his bomb?
About to go out the eviction door, turns, puffs his now hairless chest and shouts "Tim controls the house!!!".
Everyone stops and looks at him. "We know".

What is his bomb?
About to go out the eviction door, turns, puffs his now hairless chest and shouts "Tim controls the house!!!".
Everyone stops and looks at him. "We know".

Haha yeah...! I'm guessing that's all Ed's got! He's got nothin on nobody!

Bens friends and family are actively asking Ben supporters to vote to save the sisters. From posts on his support page it sounds like the two families have become friends.

Also, correct me f I'm wrong, but I thought last time ed was looking pretty certain to go, most people were shocked at his high percentages? This next eviction will be interesting!

I think Ben being saved (by Tahan) his fans will vote for the sisters this week? I think it will be between Ed and Drew for eviction.
Ed's brother gets 50K if Ed wins, so he will be voting and finding ways to keep Ed in the house though.

I hope they will this time.

I WANT ED OUT ALREADY!!!!!

Back