Skip to main content

Does Big Brother want the sisters to be saved?

Crush Ad

Anyone noticed the sisters name for the voting numbers had been shown TWICE!!!!

One time was with Mikkayla and the other one was with Jade and Ed....

hmmm...

Anyone noticed the sisters name for the voting numbers had been shown TWICE!!!!

One time was with Mikkayla and the other one was with Jade and Ed....

hmmm...

I didn't notice but I would assume that it was a mistake. They did something similar a few weeks ago.

I think Ben being saved (by Tahan) his fans will vote for the sisters this week? I think it will be between Ed and Drew for eviction.
Ed's brother gets 50K if Ed wins, so he will be voting and finding ways to keep Ed in the house though.

I think Ben being saved (by Tahan) his fans will vote for the sisters this week? I think it will be between Ed and Drew for eviction.
Ed's brother gets 50K if Ed wins, so he will be voting and finding ways to keep Ed in the house though.

I really don't think that many ben fans care for the sisters. They're probably one eyed Ben fans or dabble a bit on the Tim side as well.

Why would you think that? I don't personally know anyone who likes the sisters but everyone loves Ben :S

I do think ed will go though

Why would you think that? I don't personally know anyone who likes the sisters but everyone loves Ben :S

I do think ed will go though

Ben and the sisters are nice and are friends, so was wondering if his fans might vote to save them, since Ben isn't up this week.
I should have said might...or some might, not will:)

I think the sisters play nice but are pretty 2faced but we won't get into that lol
I think they have a decent amount of fans and so does drew, Ed on the other hand hasn't done enough to attract fans

I hope so! Then we get to see Ed drop his BOMB in the 20 seconds he has to leave the house! I can't wait.

I hope so! Then we get to see Ed drop his BOMB in the 20 seconds he has to leave the house! I can't wait.

...AM_092... the only 'bomb' that Ed is going to drop is the one when he craps himself when his name gets called out next week... lol!... cheers.

...AM_092... the only 'bomb' that Ed is going to drop is the one when he craps himself when his name gets called out next week... lol!... cheers.

Haha hope so! I'm curious to see if he drops any bombs! he's got nothing up his sleeves.

What's he gonna do? Leave the house, screaming: "don't trust Tim!"

Haha hope so! I'm curious to see if he drops any bombs! he's got nothing up his sleeves.

Lol. I so want to know what this bomb is that he is going to drop on his eviction.

...he's a gutless whimp that always bullshits that he's got 'bombs' to drop... does he mean that he's going to come clean about the way his family are rigging up stuff like the 'win-a-date-with-Ed' raffle and other stuff that they are doing to keep him in the house?... I doubt it... all it will be is a repeat of Heidi's 'Tim's playing the game' crap that she kept repeating while she was in the house...

...Ed is totally full of shit and I can't wait for him to go so that it will be a total kick in the arse for his entire family that are so desperate for him to win it and are most probably breaking some sort of Big Brother's rules of conduct in regards to the way the voting should be done on the outside...

...Ed needs to go... cheers.

Lol. I so want to know what this bomb is that he is going to drop on his eviction.

Ed is not a man of his words. He has struggled time and time again to explain his intentions to Jade. He promised to bring up Tully and Drew's emotional cheating as a topic at dinner, but backed off! I'm sure there are other small examples too!

Ed has no strategy. At least one that will work!

...he's a gutless whimp that always bullshits that he's got 'bombs' to drop... does he mean that he's going to come clean about the way his family are rigging up stuff like the 'win-a-date-with-Ed' raffle and other stuff that they are doing to keep him in the house?... I doubt it... all it will be is a repeat of Heidi's 'Tim's playing the game' crap that she kept repeating while she was in the house...

...Ed is totally full of shit and I can't wait for him to go so that it will be a total kick in the arse for his entire family that are so desperate for him to win it and are most probably breaking some sort of Big Brother's rules of conduct in regards to the way the voting should be done on the outside...

...Ed needs to go... cheers.

Yep, I totally agree! He's all-talk!

I actually think he talks about dropping these supposed bombs as a way to reassure himself and to (poorly) put himself in a position of power and seem like a strong competitor, when in fact he has no strategy and is going to fail!

Yep, I totally agree! He's all-talk!

I actually think he talks about dropping these supposed bombs as a way to reassure himself and to (poorly) put himself in a position of power and seem like a strong competitor, when in fact he has no strategy and is going to fail!

...you've hit the nail right on the head there AM_092... I totally agree with you my friend... cheers.

Back