Skip to main content

Do you want a controversial season?

They will have no time for all that rubbish if the US version will be followed. 80%+ of the show will be based on strategy talk which I enjoy more.

Remaining 20% devoted to handing out participation trophies and eating smashed avocado on toast.

They will have no time for all that rubbish if the US version will be followed. 80%+ of the show will be based on strategy talk which I enjoy more.
In your opinion, what makes all the strategy talk such compelling viewing?

In your opinion, what makes all the strategy talk such compelling viewing?

It's compelling when you're a Big Brother fan and see the art of other Big Brother super fans. Some people are so good at it that they can tell that they are being nominated right away. So they try to convince others to change their votes.

It's compelling when you're a Big Brother fan and see the art of other Big Brother super fans. Some people are so good at it that they can tell that they are being nominated right away. So they try to convince others to change their votes.
So this change could potentially help weed out the inflencer wannabes and show us more of housemates that are genuine bb fans? Ohhhh I hope thats what you are saying :)

I'm looking now at the 2012 season, and that was a bit controversial as everyone seemed to have a secret. So, if we're basing it off that, here's what some of the secrets might be:

"Before moving to Australia, I campaigned for Donald Trump"
"I am a parkour expert"
"I'm a bastard, literally. My parents aren't married."
"I sold my virginity on eBay"
"I was in a film that won Best Picture at the Oscars"
"I'm chronically unemployed"
"I'm a chess grandmaster"
"I'm an undercover detective"
"I am hyperthymesic"
"I was born a woman"
"I was born a man"
"My girlfriend is a former student of mine"
"I was expelled from 10 different schools before graduating high school"
"I was part of a cult"
"I was excommunicated from my church"
"I'm a Venezuelan refugee"

I'm looking now at the 2012 season, and that was a bit controversial as everyone seemed to have a secret. So, if we're basing it off that, here's what some of the secrets might be:

"I am a parkour expert"
"I am hyperthymesic"
"I was born a woman"
"I was born a man"
"I was part of a cult"

No

I just want a season full of people I can relate to and laugh at. I like hearing their stories and personal life experiences. I also love housemates who make me laugh and are just funny, as well as just seeing how people communicate without interference of social media and technology. It's housemates like Sara-Marie, Chrissie and Reggie I found most interesting to watch and listen to, and Vesna herself made me laugh every single daily show. I don't care about controversies or strategy, lets leave that to MAFS and Survivor, I just want audiences to remember that reality TV wasn't all about being trashy and overly controversial once upon a time.

"I am a parkour expert"
"I am hyperthymesic"
"I was born a woman"
"I was born a man"
"I was part of a cult"

In these enlightened times, should being trans be a secret?

Why Venezuela? How about someone who’s been on Manus or Nauru?

Back