Skip to main content

Do You Think You Can Win Big Brother 2014?

pawlini

I've got the power
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/videos/3890651190001/
Skye actually believe the universe will help her win the show, clearly she's 20 and not been through "life" yet. Universe gives you shit, people with money and connections give you things.

Travis trying to speak eloquently and then says his personality traits and humour will make him win. Do people even know what they're personality traits are or does he mean the ones he plays up?

Ryan being diplomatic as usual but he has this air of superiority like yeah I don't think I can win cause of other factors (he thinks he can win)

Priya saying it takes her a while for people to see the real her but insists she's nice, nice people don't have to tell others they are nice, it just exudes off the person.

Leo trying to be all patriotic about his adopted country, nice try go back to maple syrup land.

David short and sweet, I would like people to see me after BB and say 3 words. Winner of Big Brother. with a hopeful eye roll cause he thinks he has no chance but he's gonna try.

Last edited:
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/videos/3890651190001/
Skye actually believe the universe will help her win the show, clearly she's 20 and not been through "life" yet. Universe gives you shit, people with money and connections give you things.

Travis trying to speak eloquently and then says his personality traits and humour will make him win. Do people even know what they're personality traits are or does he mean the ones he plays up?

Ryan being diplomatic as usual but he has this air of superiority like yeah I don't think I can win cause of other factors (he thinks he can win)

Priya saying it takes her a while for people to see the real her but insists she's nice, nice people don't have to tell others they are nice, it just exudes off the person.

Leo trying to be all patriotic about his adopted country, nice try go back to maple syrup land.

David short and sweet, I would like people to see me after BB and say 3 words. Winner of Big Brother. with a hopeful eye roll cause he thinks he has no chance but he's gonna try.

this may just be the best post i have read here this year

fkn hit the spot

We want the winner of BB 2014 who cant count ? O_O

I think Priya is the one who put herself out there from day one (along with David and Travis if Im honest). She had the power (with Kate) and was immediately targeted by a lot of fans. She has pulled through and continued to be herself, difference now is many have warmed to her and see her as a genuine person. I hope she wins it.

I think Travis has been himself as well, you either like the guy or just cringe. He could make the final 2

David is a bit to much of a game player and lone wolf. Wont get enough of the teen vote to win it. Be interested to know how many times he has been to the diary room from his own will. I have 4 words for David. You wont win :troll:

Ryan unfortunately will get a lot of the teeny votes. Would be a shame if he won it. I think the above 3 are more deserving than him

Skye :wtf:

We want the winner of BB 2014 who cant count ? O_O

David is a bit to much of a game player and lone wolf. Wont get enough of the teen vote to win it. Be interested to know how many times he has been to the diary room from his own will. I have 4 words for David. You wont win :troll:

We want a poster who can't or won't spell correctly?

Back