Skip to main content

Diverse casting should include conservatives

Down at the church of everything holy and graceful 😍😍
No - just people along the way.
Being a hairdresser I've learned what conversations to have with some people and what conversations to avoid with others. People can get relentless when they're on a soapbox, and there's only so much "zoning out" you can do so's not to offend anyone you don't agree with. I'm just better off keeping my mouth shut in certain situations - the only way to a happy clientele :cool:

Can you cite one precise example on this forum where I have behaved in a way similar to what might be conveyed in this picture? I doubt you could.

You also did not properly acknowledge the contents in my previous post.

Do you not have any arguments to refute what I said?
Welcome back Wayne Brown (aka Witty Banter).

Your super bombastic manner and your last minute editing gave you away.... it seems some habits are hard to break.

😂😂😂

No - just people along the way.
Being a hairdresser I've learned what conversations to have with some people and what conversations to avoid with others. People can get relentless when they're on a soapbox, and there's only so much "zoning out" you can do so's not to offend anyone you don't agree with. I'm just better off keeping my mouth shut in certain situations - the only way to a happy clientele :cool:

Oh yes, ther are some people who like to soapbox, especially when they are on a tv show such as big brother.

Conservative casting might help expand Big Brother's audience.

I would also like there to be an official Big Brother Australia YouTube channel. There should be snippets from each show that YouTube users can comment on.

Facilitating audience interaction with the content should be a priority.

Hello again WB or whatever you’re calling yourself now...

• Haha
Reactions: Tee
You're the reason why many leftist liberals like Arielle Scarcella, Blaire White and Jaclyn Glenn have moved away from the left

I have no idea who any of those people are... I don’t care either.

You’re a hypocrite... Go back the the alt-right hole you climbed out.

Back