Skip to main content

Dion knew Jake before Big Brother

I have nothing against them, but MAYBE it goes to show that a lot of these housemates like to hang out showbiz, media or fame-whoring type people? Dion's a model. Jake works in media and wants to be a rapper.

You'd think that there'd only be two main types who go on Big Brother: to win the prize money or for the experience/good time. NO: these days a lot of them just want to self-promote themselves for better careers after the show. Attention-seeking egotists!

Considering all the connections housemates seem to have, and the small pool of people all the housemates seem to be chosen from, I guess the whole "diversified casting" thing for this year was well and truly thrown out the window.

(btw I wish they showed more of this Dion in the house :rolleyes:)

Gross. Jake is a boring, one dimensional character. That he was chosen most likely on who he knows is telling.
But he does have a nice bod, so perhaps he can just be banished to the pool & sauna and wear skimpy lil man panties - he can't talk though, just look pretty....

Gross. Jake is a boring, one dimensional character. That he was chosen most likely on who he knows is telling.
You know Jake is Tim Domer's housemate outside? They say that production had no idea. Jake wanted to be picked bc of who he is, not bc of Tim. I find that really hard to believe that with all the people that try out Tim's roommate gets picked with no influence from Tim.

Back