Skip to main content

Dion Appreciation Thread

BB should definitely share some shower footage (no blurry lines please) of Dion and the other guys. (*cough* Travis, Ryan and Jake)

Please? :)

We can only dream :(

I 100% second this ha ha :D

Please oh please Big Brother!!!

Dion must be the love of my life. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

BB should definitely share some shower footage (no blurry lines please) of Dion and the other guys. (*cough* Travis, Ryan and Jake)

Please? :)

We can only dream :(

That would be great.. I'd be rewatching that one all the time :wink:

I like how he doesn't drink or smoke. I value those qualities in a person. He seems like he would be a pretty interesting fella to talk to. But whether he has entertainment qualities for us viewers, only time will tell.

there was a tweet about someone sticking his head on Madonna's body in the promo shoots lol

he looks like a string cheese

there was a tweet about someone sticking his head on Madonna's body in the promo shoots lol

What an insult to (me) The Queen.

tumblr_inline_n388chdzwR1rc3mra.gif

I am sure his haters don't like him because they are extremely jealous that he has it all and they don't.

you dont even know him yet. he could be a secret homophobe

I find that funny when others don't know him either and view him in a negative light where as I have a positive light and you are trying to change my stance..[DOUBLEPOST=1410246488][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wish I was as dull as dishwater as per Dion. Why me, Prisus?!

Doesn't stop u from posting in his dedicated thread. Obviously a Dion fan at heart u are

I find that funny when others don't know him either and view him in a negative light where as I have a positive light and you are trying to change my stance..
No, Ive only mentioned what he looks like Madonna or string cheese. You've already made a fantasy in your head about marrying him.

Back