Skip to main content

Did BB do a backflip live on air?

This "self-evict" thing is likely a result of them panicking because they don't want to lose any of the three remaining nominees.

I thing that Priya was asked out of the HM's not nominated, who has it the easiest.

It couldn't be a HM that was up, as people had voted

And I am sure if Aisha took the money the 2nd least saved HM would have been saved

There's clearly more to Ryan and the glimpse we saw the other night made me want to get to know him better. Unfortunately BB won't help us out in that department.

There's clearly more to Ryan and the glimpse we saw the other night made me want to get to know him better. Unfortunately BB won't help us out in that department.

I agree. I've heard some of the housemates mention that he's quite funny and that he's very likable, but you don't really see how or why that is. I don't mind him at all.

I agree. I've heard some of the housemates mention that he's quite funny and that he's very likable, but you don't really see how or why that is. I don't mind him at all.
I loved the fact that 2 weeks ago he said to Sonia "do you even watch the show?" when she made a mistake on air and then again last night she got something wrong & he goes "don't worry, we know you don't watch"...you could just see it in her eyes that she was raging inside!

I don't see why it's so difficult to understand. I had the plan picked before they explained it. The votes from the public would ensure at least one person is evicted from them. Whether or not a second person is evicted from the public vote would depend on whether someone self evicts.

The votes were never intended to be wasted, and there is never a guarantee of how many people would be evicted from the vote.

Simple?

I don't get it, the votes are for SAVING a housemate. If Trav and Aisha are sacrificed in exchange for the other 3, what's the probem? People weren't voting to EVICT any of them so I fail to see what the big deal is.

I do think it was a set up but not because they want either Aisha or Travis gone... but because they're the only couple that fits their whole pair thing this season and would make it interesting. Will they leave two by two just like BB reminded them?

If it were Cat and Lawson, the country would probably meltdown that it seemed like they were being rewarded with $

Skye and Leo... Skye wouldn't leave and her and Leo aren't even that tight

And there are no other couples in the house to offer it to. The majority on here guessed Aisha wouldn't take the $ so if they all called it surely those who have access to seeing her 24/7 would've known it too.

They were the only two possible that could've done it as a pair and I think that's what BB wanted all along. Footage tonight of them in the Sanctuary and the big question of will they take it or not as a drawcard.

I don't see why it's so difficult to understand. I had the plan picked before they explained it. The votes from the public would ensure at least one person is evicted from them. Whether or not a second person is evicted from the public vote would depend on whether someone self evicts.

The votes were never intended to be wasted, and there is never a guarantee of how many people would be evicted from the vote.

Simple?
Exactly, there's nothing confusing about it. I think it's just that some people are slow with logic and quick with outrage, though it probably doesn't help when production is so sloppy it often looks like they're flying by the seat of their pants.

I do think it was a set up but not because they want either Aisha or Travis gone... but because they're the only couple that fits their whole pair thing this season and would make it interesting. Will they leave two by two just like BB reminded them?

If it were Cat and Lawson, the country would probably meltdown that it seemed like they were being rewarded with $

And there are no other couples in the house to offer it to. The majority on here guessed Aisha wouldn't take the $ so if they all called it surely those who have access to seeing her 24/7 would've known it too.

They were the only two possible that could've done it as a pair and I think that's what BB wanted all along. Footage tonight of them in the Sanctuary and the big question of will they take it or not as a drawcard.
This makes a lot of sense if they want 3 people out this week. Also, they may really want to protect David, Priya and Jason from eviction.

I loved the fact that 2 weeks ago he said to Sonia "do you even watch the show?" when she made a mistake on air and then again last night she got something wrong & he goes "don't worry, we know you don't watch"...you could just see it in her eyes that she was raging inside!
I don't see how being rude to Sonia is going to win him favor with production or the public. They won't reward that behavior- like when she said that she hadn't seen him much on the show. He must think he is on all the time, when he's hardly been seen. My guess is they start to show him consistently in an unflattering light.

So they're out playing with those bowling balls & somebody says "How funs' this.."
Travis throws the ball, Ryan says "Oh well Travi, better than [BEEP] your aunty..."
*crowd laughs*
Travis : " [inaudible] [BEEP] your sister..."

Ryan : "aaaaa you're lucky, watch your mouth, I'll wack you and drop you, seriously"

Travis : "try it"

Somebody : "just leave it Travis"...

Enough said.

I don't see how being rude to Sonia is going to win him favor with production or the public. They won't reward that behavior- like when she said that she hadn't seen him much on the show. He must think he is on all the time, when he's hardly been seen. My guess is they start to show him consistently in an unflattering light.
I agree 100%, he's not doing himself any favors with production by taking these stabs at Sonia but I just find them hilarious and good on him for having the minerals to do so. He was right to question her/critique her on the 2 occasions that he did because she clearly made a basic rookie error that no BB host should make (and not once, but twice). Sonia clearly bit back by saying she hadn't seen much of him which is true. We started seeing a bit of Ryan during the Hotel Task and we're seeing more of him now but before then he was the invisible housemate.

I think they thought Ryan and Sandra would be least saved. They got a surprise with Ryan being most saved. Now they're trying to keep in the big players to keep the interest. They're trying to grip water too tight.

Hmm I just thought of something and it's not really related as to Traisha, Ryan, Skye, David, Priya or Jason or Clawson for that matter.

Leo is somewhat likable but it's that Marina lady that makes me wonder if BB are going to use her as fodder to the voting wolves the minute she is put up for eviction? Think about it ( and disagree if you'd like), but I think if Marina does get nommed, BB team just insured themselves a rating policy because A. None of the HMs they favor will be gone and B. No one really cares about Marina at the moment. She'll be tossed to the wayside.

I think they realised during taping that the way Big Brother explained it, it sounded like your money could go down the drain.

When it went to air there was a surge of WTFs on Twitter but the show is delayed 20 minutes even when live so they wouldn't have been reacting directly to that.

I do think the shoddy Plan B to drag Travis into the equation was almost made up on the spot, or only a few minutes beforehand. Big Brother almost sounded huffed and annoyed when he ordered Priya out and Travis in.

Once again, car crash TV.

Lol, he did sound annoyed. Yes all quite true sadly.

They need a new storyline quick smart because the Lawson / Cat thing will get old very fast. So now with Plan B in action their storyline will be about Travis and Aisha in the sanctuary. If they don't take the money (likely) the storyline will then switch to, basically, "did they fuck in the sanctuary" and footage of them kanoodling together will be littered across the week in the form of flashbacks and cut-outs during conversations.
Totally. 'Trivvy, ev you got a fringer?'

Being a fly on the wall would be like being Big Brother - however if you were to be a fly on the wall of the production room this year you would only get:
30 minutes of viewing per week
A showmance between Alex and Jayla
And a new production assistant being hired every second day
A new reality show -being a fly on the wall, behind the scenes of a reality show.

One night I was trying to download UK X Factor, and I ended up with an audio only of the conversation in the control, with the director choosing cameras, and then the chat during the ad breaks. It ended up being interesting.

Something similar might give us some insight as what the hell they are thinking with these twists.

I think they should take it. The fact that she already has $20k means she can leave with $45k in the bank & he can leave with $25k in the bank, that's $70k between em. Not bad considering the total prize money will be $150k (if they self evict)!

Back