Skip to main content

Dexter

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
Yes! THE best news! A new season of Dexter.
I hated the finale and read it was the worst ever finale made of any series, so doubted it would be revived, but it has ...

The last few seasons weren’t great. Deb was the most interesting character by then and boy did they have a merry time screwing her over.

OMG is anyone watching this? We're up to episode seven of 10 in this season and it's bloody good.

If you liked Dexter you'll love Dexter: New Blood.

Makes me want to rewind and rewatch the original seasons. But I'll wait until this concludes.

OMG is anyone watching this? We're up to episode seven of 10 in this season and it's bloody good.

If you liked Dexter you'll love Dexter: New Blood.

Makes me want to rewind and rewatch the original seasons. But I'll wait until this concludes.
I am, have really enjoyed it so far. Much better than the final season of Dexter.

After getting excited about it, it's only on Paramount here, and we don't have it. Guess swe'll have tpo wait for it to appear on either free to air or an internet channel.
So good to hear it's "bloody good" :D

After getting excited about it, it's only on Paramount here, and we don't have it. Guess swe'll have tpo wait for it to appear on either free to air or an internet channel.
So good to hear it's "bloody good" :D
I download it from torrents.

I must get onto this, apparently the original show runner from the first 4 seasons is back in charge.

Back