Skip to main content

Delilah and $250,000

A

Autobahn

I'd like to be able to vote to save Delilah, so the RSPCA can get the $250,000.

She deserves it best.

Love Delilah. She has been one of the highlights for me. I'm happy she's going to a new home this weekend, but I will miss seeing her. Just thinking of her sleeping on her back with her legs in the air makes me smile.

I love Delilah too and in a house where I've got less keen on the humans, so much so I have no favourites or even care who wins, it's been great watching her. Shame she couldn't have been voted for!!

And awww - re pic above!

She left... was given to a family who'll let her sleep on the bed. High priority that one.

So sad to see her leave. I hope she had met the family Bradley before they showed her with them on TV. She would have come close to winning BB if she had been up for the win as she was the most endearing and real. It is an excellent idea to contribute to the animal shelter instead of voting for a HM.

Just caught up on what I missed last night - what a clever girl to realize she had been evicted. I like the Bradleys. And I like the idea of contributing to the animal shelter: nobody voted Delilah out, if you could vote to save her, the animal shelter would get the quarter million for sure.

I cried when she left. I have never cried watching big brother before

Back