Skip to main content

Dear Priya Haters

I know hunnybun. What's your point?
giphy.gif

I know hunnybun. What's your point?

Not that you're asking, but MY POINT IS:

I just spent 20 minutes stalking your profile. Of the past 200 posts you made, 79 were in direct reference to Priya or alluded to her. This number might be a few out, but considering your propensity to allude to her, I'm going to guess it's under.

That is 39.5%. For someone you don't like, you spend an AWFUL amount of time talking about them.

I know how SAD my stalking was, but I'm going to put your posting down as even SADDER. Not that you care, hunnybun.

tumblr_ncmx5nyexp1s0fpt7o1_250.gif

I just spent 20 minutes stalking your profile. Of the past 200 posts you made, 79 were in direct reference to Priya or alluded to her. This number might be a few out, but considering your propensity to allude to her, I'm going to guess it's under.

That is 39.5%. For someone you don't like, you spend an AWFUL amount of time talking about them.

I know how SAD my stalking was, but I'm going to put your posting down as even SADDER. Not that you care, hunnybun.

SCREAMING.

EXPOSE HA!

I reply to posts or threads others have made including one YOU did as to her. How is it sad of me to be courteous and reply to posts directed TO ME on said threads? (just as I am doing now to someone MY posts were not addressed to). See it in context sweetcakes.[DOUBLEPOST=1415168335][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're not getting it are you?

I know it's a piss-take thread.

I reply to posts or threads others have made including one YOU did as to her. How is it sad of me to be courteous and reply to posts directed TO ME on said threads? (just as I am doing now to someone MY posts were not addressed to). See it in context sweetcakes.[DOUBLEPOST=1415168335][/DOUBLEPOST]

I know it's a piss-take thread.
giphy.gif

Back