Skip to main content

Episode Day 79 (25/11/14) Triple Eviction

Sorry that Priya is gone.

But it was a battle for her all the way. She was never going to win and she barely beat David.

I mean, we've been predicting this final three for weeks.
True and as fans we never expected her to win but we felt she deserved our respect and getting her to 4th is awesome and beating David a bonus.

Just saw the Priya and Travis argument... has Travis become considerably much more intellectual and clever or was he just given a bad edit all season. He had priya on the ropes and Priya brought out the ear bite at the end to end a right royal smashing. Fuck off priya you stuck up cunt....

Wow JP92. I am impressed. You almost got through an entire post without dropping a C-Bomb. Almost.

Goes to show. Your all talk and no action.

I bet most if not all of you didn't even vote to safe Priya. So it's shows you didn't vote and she got evicted.

That's how it was.
Hey you want to see my phone bill? I did vote and quite a bit. When you have a small cult fan base you are never going to out vote the teen vote.

Phil Hughes, yeah, apparently the doctors are saying they can't tell much and won't be able to, for around 24-48 hours. I hope there's no lasting damage and the young guy is ok.
This sounds horrible. I hope he makes it. What a shock. To me, it puts a game like big brother in perspective.

It's devastating. Had so much criticism over his career and he has just kept fighting. Hope he gets through this.
And I think a lot of the criticism was a result of all the unrealistic expectations that he'd be the next Son, and save Australian cricket. Unfair pressure on such a young player still learning and developing his game.

I'm sure they'd be open to setting up another way to chat also. Bhushan's already contacted me tonight after the eviction and said she's overwhelmed by all the support for her on here after he told her about it. I'll ask them later on if there's another way to do it also so no one misses out. :)

Already contacted you? Lol must be stuck for something to talk about. The irony though is hilarious

Back