Skip to main content

Day 789 (04/11/2016) Triple Eviction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no David Attenborough is doing ocean life again. I can't. I just saw a squid, I'm so afraid of squids too.

In the ad where they are all saying "I want to win..." Etc, Priya had been completely left out. I really hate the BB production team sometimes.

How did you fuck up so badly @Trala? :hilarious:
Oh shut your big fat cake hole!

I only mucked up the number of days!

Marquisite added insult to my injury by working out exactly what date it would be if there were in fact 789 days and adding that in!

Between you and I though, I am seriously regretting voting Marq for "Best Moderator" in the Speccy's this year. A chimp with a brain tumour could do a better job than that man!

Marquisite added insult to my injury by working out exactly what date it would be if there were in fact 789 days and adding that in!

Betweein you and I though, I am seriously regretting voting Marq for "Best Moderator". A chimp with a brain tumour could do a better job than that man!
This thread will go down in the annals of history. Both you and Marq will be held up as heroes of the era.

Between you and I though, I am seriously regretting voting Marq for "Best Moderator" in the Speccy's this year. A chimp with a brain tumour could do a better job than that man!
He's a man!? :eek:

Can someone post the new clip on social media of Travis & Priya. I dont know how to and I need to comment on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back