Skip to main content

Episode Day 74 (Thu 10 Oct 2013) - Nominations #10

Goon

After a shock Eviction will this change the game and the nominations.

Drew and Jade Nominated Ben cause he was a sure thing and would be safe, but that didn't happen and last night he got Evicted.

Mikkayla has the Nominations Superpower and to what advantage will this actually be ?

Will Ed play any cards tonight ?

Tune in tonight for Big Brother Nominations.

Gosh I miss the days when I could watch the show and follow along here as well...

tumblr_mqelckSwOO1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

I wonder how Mikkayla standing behind someone while they are voting will affect the voting. I know it creeps me out when someone is encroaching in my personal space. Will there only be three nominees still now that the former intruders can be nominated? Should be interesting.

I really hope Tahan is ballsy enough to nominate Mikkayla anyway.

Tahan didn't nominate Jade when Jade had the superpower last week, so I doubt she will nominate Mikkayla jmo. I say she will nominate Ed and Jade.

just saw an add with Tim in it saying in the dairy room. ' I couldnt have done it without Ben' with tears in his eyes.
god give me strength.

Here we go. In your face superpower? I wonder if she will be able to see & Hear them nominate. Hope not.

Tahan didn't nominate Jade when Jade had the superpower last week, so I doubt she will nominate Mikkayla jmo. I say she will nominate Ed and Jade.
yeah its hard to say as Tahan was the only one to nominate Mikkayla last week, and since then Tahan has found out that Mikkayla was gossiping about overhearing Tahan and Tim in the bathroom, and that Mikkayla wanted to kick dirt over her...so she would have good reason to nominate her this week but yeah Jade and Ed are a good possiblity as well...I think Tahan is getting on ok with Madaline and Boog atm

evening all :) can't wait to see how the superpower is going to work out :)

Whenever I see the hysterical crying I get annoyed again. STFU.

You people should be happy - it's one less person you have to worry about beating.

Back