Skip to main content

Episode Day 74 (20/11/14) Daily Show

Well, it was a bit boring. I'm glad its ending next week tbh, I'm starting to get over it a little now. I find Lina to be extremely opinionated, especially for having known them a little over 2 weeks and Skye's right, she does have a negative attitude towards most things. Priya and Travis are the only one who I wouldn't mind winning. See ya Monday :)

Priya sure is showing her true colours now and taking "I've got your back" to a whole new level.......backstabbing every housemate and throwing them under the bus very shamelessly. ITS TIME TO GO PRIYA !!!!!

I think Travis is funny but skye was right about him... I think he's trying to go out of his way to be extra nice and funny this week

Good strategy. Priya is trying to be more heartfelt. Not sure what the others are doing yet.

So I've just bounced to the last page as haven't watched as have friend here from overseas (she's in the toilet) but given the page count, I've not missed anything? Was it WORSE than last night?

Nah, last night's episode was far worse. But honestly not a whole lot better, either.
I will watch it another time, rather than when she's in bed then (it's 2 hours ahead for her, but maybe I'll have an early night too!).. Thank you.l

Back