Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (Tue 01/10/13): Daily Show (60 min)

the invisible edit is working for ben. whilst every other housemate has had a turn at having their least palatable behaviours repeatedly blasted down our throats night after night (if not week after week), ben has had his reduced to "moments"

for example, apparently he makes DAILY talks to his pictures. show these every show AND MAKE THEM THE ONLY THING WE SEE OF HIM and see how quickly the public grows tired of him.

or take the kitchen - not only does he still not cook for himself, but he has the never to ask others to go out of their way to make him something. show that every time it happens and MAKE THAT THE ONLY THINGS WE SEE OF HIM and see how quickly his popularity plummets.

jade's more than just a lovesick puppy, tahan isn't always bitchy, mikkayla isn't always bossy, the sisters aren't always baking cupcakes... yet that's effectively all we've seen of them for weeks.

the fact is that ben's getting a free ride all the way to $250k.

A few days/weeks ago, Tahan offered to cook his veggie patties for him and he said he'll do it himself.

A few days/weeks ago, Tahan offered to cook his veggie patties for him and he said he'll do it himself.

thanks for making my point - we've seen that once, and despite every other HM being seen having all sorts of conversations while they're making a meal or a snack in the kitchen, ben is never to be found. furthermore, the live feed also showed him asking the sugar sisters to make cupcakes.

the fact is he's a parasite, a 30 year old child who plays naive and stupid to get people to run around after him. but rather than show that, they show him sending messages home.

Hello Fluffy Bunny!

I haven't seen you in ages!!

I was starting to think you had been hit by a car or ravaged by wild dogs!

Hello Lala...Been building new burrows. It tires a bunnie out so I lurks more than I post at the mo.

Back