Skip to main content

Episode Day 65 (Tue 01/10/13): Daily Show (60 min)

I haven't admitted that Drade isn't going to happen. I want ed gone so I can see what happens with Drade. I also still follow many Drew, Jade and Drade twitter accounts and several still hope for Drade.

Even if I haven't got Drade totally back because of Ed, at least I have the fun Drim back.
I rarely go on Twitter unless someone posts something interesting here and now I see why! How could all these people think something might still happen with Drade? She didn't like Drew from the start and that's even before she sucked a kiss out of Ed. Now that she's head over heels in love with Ed, they're sharing a bed and she's considering moving to Melbourne for him they think she's going to like Drew NOW? What the heck? Even if Ed left tomorrow there is zero hope of that happening. And I just don't see Drim back at all. I was hoping to after Tully left but nope. I've seen more of the bitchy, backstabbing Drew but definitely not the fun one and I even watch every LF vid so I know I'm not missing anything. What have Drew and Tim done together since Tully's left to make you feel you have Drim back?

I rarely go on Twitter unless someone posts something interesting here and now I see why! How could all these people think something might still happen with Drade? She didn't like Drew from the start and that's even before she sucked a kiss out of Ed. Now that she's head over heels in love with Ed, they're sharing a bed and she's considering moving to Melbourne for him they think she's going to like Drew NOW? What the heck? Even if Ed left tomorrow there is zero hope of that happening. And I just don't see Drim back at all. I was hoping to after Tully left but nope. I've seen more of the bitchy, backstabbing Drew but definitely not the fun one and I even watch every LF vid so I know I'm not missing anything. What have Drew and Tim done together since Tully's left to make you feel you have Drim back?

I know! Plus Drew doesn't like her in that way either now - Drade was over before it began - actually, it never did begin. We all wish it had but that seems like years ago now................

Wow. I'm so confused. I've done a complete 180 tonight. Some thoughts:

Sugar Sisters - Just. Get. Out. They bring nothing but howls from my dogs every time they speak. Glad they got no air time tonight, hopefully that means they are gone tomorrow.

Jade - You can GTFO too. You're a grown ass woman. Start acting like it.

Mikkayla - I think I'm finally done with this one. The bitchiness and the self deserving attitude are wearing very thin now.

Tahan - Is probably close to my favourite after tonight (one of my 180's) I know she plays hard, and I know she can be a bitch, but she sure is entertaining me.

Maddy - Really wishing I had waited to vote on jumpin. Just that small spark I saw from her in the Garden of Eden was enough to pique my interest.

Bong/boog - Nice girl, a voice like nails on a blackboard, but I think if she stays she will just fade into the background.

Ok here's where it gets weird....

Tim - Seems like the cracks really are starting to appear. He did not handle his 'conversation with Ed well at all'. He had a golden opportunity to understand where Ed's thinking was, and he blew it by trying to interject. If he really wanted to be the puppet master, he should have let Ed talk as much as he wanted. His demented game show host voice in the diary room makes me want to perforate my own eardrums. I'm fast getting over him.

Drew - Liking the side of him I saw tonight. It's first spark of real game play he's shown. I agree with the poster who commented that he needs to go to the diary room and make it clear he's playing the game versus being a backstabber.Wouldn't it be funny if he ended up playing both Ed AND Tim at there own games.

Ben - Loved the invisible edit.

Nathan - Who dat?

Please do not throw e fruit at me but ...

Ed - Finally saw a spark from him too, tonight and I liked it. He seemed to be right onto Tims plan of 'self destruct via an intruder' even before Drew brought it up with him. He impressed me tonight, and left me wondering how much of Ed gets left on the cutting room floor?

Tonight reminded me of the closing stages in a marathon. Of course we are going to start seeing different sides of them now....all the major players jostling for a position on the fence in preparation for the sprint home.
Oh I loved your post, agree with it all except the bit about Drew, don't like the back stabbing he is doing, other than that bravo!! :D

I know! Plus Drew doesn't like her in that way either now - Drade was over before it began - actually, it never did begin. We all wish it had but that seems like years ago now................
haha I initially had that part about Drew no longer liking her in that way but I quickly edited it out. I didn't want to possibly incur the wrath of Jade fans who would be disgusted I could think a guy would stop liking her.

Nevermind. Just remembered I am not in the live feed thread. Sorry if I spoiled anyone.

Ok, four recent Drim occasions come to mind.

One they arranged to wear bikinis tops together for showdown (the TV only showed them wearing it in the game not preparing - the live feeds showed the preparing).

Two they were plotting to get jades underwear under eds pillow or flowers beside jades bed and see what happened. I don't know what happened though as the live feed didn't give an update.

Three when they dressed as mermen together and jumped in the pool. This did get shown on TV.

Four when they run the day spa today (in the live updates) and were putting banana and honey on people.

Also when I say Drade I don't necessarily mean as a romantic coupling. Just more hanging out as good friends. Its just good to see them hold hands and have hugs and talk together.

Last edited:

One they arranged to wear bikinis tops together for showdown (the TV only showed them wearing it in the game not preparing - the live feeds showed the preparing).

Two they were plotting to get jades underwear under eds pillow or flowers beside jades bed and see what happened. I don't know what happened though as the live feed didn't give an update.

Three when they dressed as mermen together and jumped in the pool. This did get shown on TV.

Four when they run the day spa today (in the live updates) and were putting banana and honey on people.

lol. I just deleted mine in case I was spoiling, but now that you've said it. Yep. I forgot the bikini one, and I didn't include the Jade one, because I didn't know if they went through with it or not, but the other two were classic Drim.

Off the top of my head, with no notice, Mermen and Day spa - both classic Drim.
??? There was no element of a prank or even cheeky about either of those things. Isn't that what Drim was? Two giggling schoolboys coming up with cheeky pranks to pull on their fellow HMs? And BB gave the HMs four mermaid costumes. For all we know others put them on too.

Unless you have a very different idea of what Drim is than I've seen referred to on here many times, then the only one of those that would fit is #2. The other HMs wear costumes on Showdown day. The spa thing was already done by Jazz and someone else. If you just like seeing them in the same shot on tv together then yeah, I get what you're saying.

Unless you have a very different idea of what Drim is than I've seen referred to on here many times, then the only one of those that would fit is #2. The other HMs wear costumes on Showdown day. The spa thing was already done by Jazz and someone else. If you just like seeing them in the same shot on tv together then yeah, I get what you're saying.

Yeah, I do also enjoy seeing them just hang together. I don't get the same enjoyment say from Ed and Drew or Drew and Tahan or Drew and Mikkayla for example. They don't really come off as duos, but I like Drew and Tim, Drew and Jade and Drew and Ben is alright as well. I didn't like Drew and Tully, but I did like Tully when she was with others and herself.

??? There was no element of a prank or even cheeky about either of those things. Isn't that what Drim was? Two giggling schoolboys coming up with cheeky pranks to pull on their fellow HMs? And BB gave the HMs four mermaid costumes. For all we know others put them on too.

Ok that is weird. I deleted that within a minute or two of posting it, and you quote it 6 minutes later?

Drim is Drew and Tim interacting. In what ever manner entertains. I enjoyed all of interactions Poona mentioned. Especially today (and last night when they were planning it.)

Nevermind. Just remembered I am not in the live feed thread. Sorry if I spoiled anyone.

yeah Drim have done a bit of chatting some pranks/mischief this week but Tim was distracted with Justynn for a couple of days..there was a fun video of them on the OS today showing them setting up a spa for the HM's with matching towels, flowers,candles and ambi-pur, but that hasnt been added to the LF here...there is just them actually giving facials with silly ingredients LOL etc.
Jasmin,Tim and Drew did a spa thing in the first week but this one is including the others.
I also like when Ben flirts with Drew, and Drew has opened up to Ben about life outside the house.

Yeah, I do also enjoy seeing them just hang together. I don't get the same enjoyment say from Ed and Drew or Drew and Tahan or Drew and Mikkayla for example. They don't really come off as duos, but I like Drew and Tim, Drew and Jade and Drew and Ben is alright as well. I didn't like Drew and Tully, but I did like Tully when she was with others and herself.

Fair enough! I loved the old Drim but I just haven't seen that again. And I was so hoping that it would all change when Tully left - and I was maybe 90% blaming her for it - but it hasn't. I was with Tim waiting for his old partner in crime to return but it's like that guy's been replaced with a new version I no longer like at all. Or maybe that's how he always was but he had the storylines of first Jade and then Tully to hide behind. Other than those brief snippets you mentioned the majority of the time he's with Tim now they're just gossiping about something and we're guaranteed to see Drew running off to repeat the conversation soon after or just bitching about Tim in general. That's not the Drew I spent money voting for that first week and then kept hoping Jade would finally realise how great he was. And to be honest, now I'm glad she wrote him off from the start. Never thought I would've said that 8 weeks ago.

Forgot to say: I too like when Drew is with Ben. In fact that's the only time I do like him these days. For whatever reason those two work together.

Ok that is weird. I deleted that within a minute or two of posting it, and you quote it 6 minutes later?
I'm the Ghost of Forums Past.

yeah Drim have done a bit of chatting some pranks/mischief this week but Tim was distracted with Justynn for a couple of days..there was a fun video of them on the OS today showing them setting up a spa for the HM's with matching towels, flowers,candles and ambi-pur, but that hasnt been added to the LF here...there is just them actually giving facials with silly ingredients LOL etc.
Jasmin,Tim and Drew did a spa thing in the first week but this one is including the others.
I also like when Ben flirts with Drew, and Drew has opened up to Ben about life outside the house.

Yeah, I was so annoyed with Justynn and Nathan busting in last week. I'm sure we would have seen more Drim action if it weren't for intruders.

Drew has opened up to Ben about how him and Tully are the only ones he can really talk about himself or be raw, where some HM's just want to talk surface stuff or gameplay. Drew and Ben have had some good chats but BB hasn't shown that storyline this week.
I'm not sure how Drew and Ben's experiment with simmering the pepsi turned out..they had a good chat about school days and school subjects ie Sciences etc
plus there was one, (which maybe have been shown on LNF if it was still on) which we wondered if they were talking about masterbating. Ben was being flirtatious and Drew was laughing LOL oh and Ben can breath through his ears LOL

I think if Ed does get evicted this week, then Drew wont be stuck in the middle of Tim and Ed always telling him stuff about each other and wanting to take each other down LOL so maybe Drew and Tim can concentrate more on having a good time. Drew and Tim want Ed out. Drew told Ben that Ed mainly wants to just talk to him about Tim or gameplay.

Last edited:
Back