Skip to main content

Episode Day 31 (8/10/2014) Daily Show & Nominations

5:42pm CST

Big Brother promotes "Tears In The Toilet " for tonight's "unmissable" episode.

We see a bikini clad Aisha noticably upset being consoled by someone else ( unsure, as i was looking at Aisha's ass )

We see Priya saying " yes i will apologise"

My first assumption is that Aisha was still demanding in minute details to servants and she got told

Then it dawned on me, again, that these housemates over last 14 years have been watched, monitored & filmed each and everytime they took a leak, dump , tampon change , wank & fart.

It was out of sight out of mind for the most seasons; yet this promo just reminded me that someone is in charge of "toilet cam" and is more than likely sharing these ultra personal details with staff & (worse) family and friends!!

Disgustingly poor voyeuristic bottom of the barrel filth

No wonder Vesna had constipation; the stage fright of number 2's.

Don't agree. Not yet, anyway.
From the promo, it was Sam who had a go at Aisha. And Priya wishing she'd said something (didn't cause it)
I meant for nominations. I think Priya would be saved anyway, especially against Sam who offers nothing to the house.

I've a gut feeling Sam is going to be at the epicentre of this 'drama'. That guy is a ticking time bomb.
I was so happy when I saw you make that thread last night. I honestly had thought I was one of the few people who felt that way about him and I was like, wtf am I missing about this guy as people really seem to like him? Right from the start I felt there was something off about him, like I've been waiting for him to explode. Ryan too but I think if/when he does it's going to be in a more conniving way.

Looks like Aisha was targeted with something and Sam's the culprit but Priya (and I guess the other staff?) didn't do anything to stop it. I LOVED last night's episode so hopefully this one is just as good!

The advertisements of this show always seem to hype everything up and make things seem worse than they actually are.
Probably crying because Sam ate the last chocolate bar. "Whaaaaaat, how could you do such a thing?!" D:

I was so happy when I saw you make that thread last night. I honestly had thought I was one of the few people who felt that way about him and I was like, wtf am I missing about this guy as people really seem to like him? Right from the start I felt there was something off about him, like I've been waiting for him to explode. Ryan too but I think if/when he does it's going to be in a more conniving way.

Looks like Aisha was targeted with something and Sam's the culprit but Priya (and I guess the other staff?) didn't do anything to stop it. I LOVED last night's episode so hopefully this one is just as good!
I don't like Ryan either. Yeah, he can be funny, but he's the male version of Lisa in there.

The advertisements of this show always seem to hype everything up and make things seem worse than they actually are.
Probably crying because Sam ate the last chocolate bar. "Whaaaaaat, how could you do such a thing?!" D:
I don't think so.

Back