Skip to main content

Episode Day 30 (Tue 27/08/13 9:30pm): Late Night Feast #1

Goon

Tuesday Nights 9.30pm

Late night antics.

Talk about it here

SCHEDULING UPDATE 1: Late Night Feast #1 is not airing at 9:30 in Victoria, South Australia, or Western Australia due to an unplanned Footy Classifieds going to air around breaking AFL news.

SCHEDULING UPDATE 2: Late Night Feast #1 will air at 10:30 pm after Footy Classifieds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Putting the Ben "oh" into the ad just makes the ad WEIRD. They could have used someone else.

That's interesting - I thought Melbourne's schedule change would be after Late Night Feast.

So will Melbourne see the show on another night then?

My EPG is still showing Late Night Feast, I've scheduled to watch it, hopefully it is still on and not another footy 'special' ;/

Wonder how many will confuse this thread as the daily show :(

Won't be shown in Melbourne tonight, due to a special edition of Footy Classified at 9.30pm.

I don't think that's correct. All of the online tv guides including Nine's on it's website say that Late Night Feast will be on. I am pretty sure Footy Classified was on last night.

Edit: Ok yeah you're right, damn was looking forward to watching it tonight, will have to watch it online. Couldn't they have put Footy Classified at 10:30 after Late Night Feast, I mean they only have 2 broke Girls repeats scheduled there at the moment?. Does anyone still care about this long dragging Essendon Drug Saga? I think most people would be over it now. You would never see Channel Ten taking off Big Brother to show yet another footy special.

Last edited:
I don't think that's correct. All of the online tv guides including Nine's on it's website say that Late Night Feast will be on. I am pretty sure Footy Classified was on last night.

Via Twitter:
Footy Classified ‏@FootyClassified 14m
Special episode of Classified on tonight at 9:30pm - join the hard-hitting top-rating team for all the latest on the Bombers! #d-day

Also said at the end of Nine News Melbourne tonight.

Footy Classified will also be shown in Adelaide and Perth at 9.30pm:
Footy Classified ‏@FootyClassified 3m
Yes, the special episode of Footy Classified at 9:30pm tonight, will air in Adelaide and Perth, as well as Melbourne. #firstwiththelatest

What the hell so Melbourne and many others misses out? When are they showing it there?

Stupid afl nonsense. Give Big Brother back to 10.

Last edited:
Tuesday Nights 9.30pm

Late night antics.

Talk about it here

SCHEDULING UPDATE: Late Night Feast #1 is not airing in Victoria, South Australia, or Western Australia due to an unplaned Footy Classifieds going to air around breaking AFL news.

THIS IS TRAGIC...when are we going to see it? does anyone know?

im in melbourne and its on the foxtel guide at 9-30....hope they show more than jade and ed kissing, that is alll

SCHEDULING UPDATE: Late Night Feast #1 is not airing in Victoria, South Australia, or Western Australia due to an unplaned Footy Classifieds going to air around breaking AFL news.
Oh far out! :mad:

They're still advertising it too! Annoyed.

It will be shown after Footy Classified tonight:
Footy Classified ‏@FootyClassified 38s
Footy Classified's special ep will air at 9:30pm tonight for southern states, and the scheduled @BBAU9 will follow straight after. #bombers

Um I'm looking forward to the smut but it won't be the same without you guys.
This is total puss that is not being aired.

Could someone please post the 411 on watching/downloading missed BB episodes, e.g. Late Night Feast? 411 is American for Information and in Australia we call it the skinny

Back