Skip to main content

Episode Day 24 (21/08/13): BB Tear down that wall

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
On the 13th of August 1961 the Berlin Wall was erected, 28 years later it finally came down...

In the BB house it didn't even last 28 days, & tonight its comin' down...

It was a nice idea, but in true Alex M style, the execution was terrible and the entire thing became worthless the very first time the door between the two houses swung open on Day 1.

I don't think we see the footage of the wall coming down until tomorrow night because it happened today.

That'd be right ;)

Oh well change it to STRIKE DAY for whoever has pissed off BB ....

As I said before, I'm going to be disappointed if there isn't video footage of the house being transformed, with crew and all in shot, like was done in BB03.

VERY disappointed.

It it isn't like I didn't get Alex the idea before it came down, either.

As I said before, I'm going to be disappointed if there isn't video footage of the house being transformed, with crew and all in shot, like was done in BB03.

VERY disappointed.

It it isn't like I didn't get Alex the idea before it came down, either.
The footage will most likely exist, but whether it will be included into the daily show or be packaged into a online only video remains to be seen. There's still time to harass him if it's not until tomorrow's episode.

I liked the wall. I thought it created some interesting conflict.

I agree, I liked seeing them bitch and moan about it lol. What a shame it's coming down cos I would have loved seeing Tahan and the girls in each others space for a week
Lol

I think we will see the footage as Sonia announced it like it was a
Special.

The ads are promoting it as happening in tonight's episode, but we've discovered that in reality the wall actually came down this morning. Makes me wonder if they're going to put footage from today into an episode that's supposed to be about yesterday. Hope not, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Come to think of it though, there's actually a lot happening tonight, which is a good sign!

Supposedly the wall coming down, as well as the first bunch of stuff from the Yes/No Task (incl. the sister's tanning sesh) as well the whole "strike" drama.

LET'S DO THIS!

I so hope that they dramatically alter the house.

I actually find it so boring and plain this year.

Like the living room with just a wooden door going outside. It's frankly looks like they slashed the house budget this year. Hopefully this changes.

If you don't want to be spoiled DO NOT visit the official site. I just went on there and I was disappointed to see some pictures of the new merged house on the photos of the live updates.

I so hope that they dramatically alter the house.

I actually find it so boring and plain this year.

Like the living room with just a wooden door going outside. It's frankly looks like they slashed the house budget this year. Hopefully this changes.

Yeah, and the house seems a lot smaller, at least the houses on 10 gave the impression they had space

If you don't want to be spoiled DO NOT visit the official site. I just went on there and I was disappointed to see some pictures of the new merged house on the photos of the live updates.

Thank for the heads up.

I liked the wall, but they didn't really do as much as they could and should have with it. Hopefully we don't get a bunch of new boring "twists" to try to compensate for the removal of one of their gimmicks in the following weeks.

The ads are promoting it as happening in tonight's episode, but we've discovered that in reality the wall actually came down this morning. Makes me wonder if they're going to put footage from today into an episode that's supposed to be about yesterday. Hope not, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Come to think of it though, there's actually a lot happening tonight, which is a good sign!

Supposedly the wall coming down, as well as the first bunch of stuff from the Yes/No Task (incl. the sister's tanning sesh) as well the whole "strike" drama.

LET'S DO THIS!

First they'll probably show the wall coming down then go to Saturday's showdown, then to yesterdays daily events, then show the wall going up then the eviction show, then nominations & back to the wall....

First they'll probably show the wall coming down then go to Saturday's showdown, then to yesterdays daily events, then show the wall going up then the eviction show, then nominations & back to the wall....

And finish off with Sharon's message to the HM's

tumblr_lo2457KYdP1qkdql2.gif

Back