• Priya

Votes: 25 12.2%
  • Travis

Votes: 35 17.1%
  • Katie

Votes: 145 70.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cat isn't playing the game. Whoever leaves tonight, will leave unworthy controversy in the midst of the weaker housemates...

TONIGHT, the second LIVE Eviction shock! Will it be Katie, Travis or Priya? Then TOMORROW, another epic Shake Up! This year's leading man will enter the Big Brother House! How will the NEW Intruder change the Game? Big Brother's LIVE Eviction, TONIGHT after The Block on Channel 9!

TONIGHT, the second LIVE Eviction shock! Will it be Katie, Travis or Priya? Then TOMORROW, another epic Shake Up! This year's leading man will enter the Big Brother House! How will the NEW Intruder change the Game? Big Brother's LIVE Eviction, TONIGHT after The Block on Channel 9!
Who writes these things? Don't tell me who the leading man is, or woman, for that matter. I will decide for myself.

My sister is addicted to the Block, and B&B, and has the audacity to insult my viewing BB! Cheek.

Then she tells me she doesn't like these people, so she does watch. Liar

If Priya goes, I will be disgusted.

My sister is addicted to the Block, and B&B, and has the audacity to insult my viewing BB! Cheek.

If Priya goes, Australia has got it right for once :)

It will be all good, can then take potshots at all the remaining HMs.

Back