Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

How dare you?

HOW DARE YOU?!

You can say what you like about me, but you leave my vagina out of this! I will have you know my vagina has made grown men weep in orgasmic joy!!

Consider yourself reported.

Ummm it's the TEETH around your CERVIX that are making the mens weep sis xoxoxo

Channel 9 are getting a strongly worded letter after this appalling finale.

If it comes back I just ask Alex ONE THING - Please please please just make the show 85 days!!!!! Everyone started to get over it after that and in all honesty they demos for the last 2 weeks have not been that great.

note- if you are wanting to "register your interest for next year" make sure you have an agent and/or signed up to a talent agency- just saying

Surprised they haven't done more with the evicted housemates yet. Last year they had them sitting in the stage throughout almost the whole show and had them do a big dance everywhere (ending by going back in the house) This year they just had them arrive on stage with some lights, had a few seconds chat and ask who they want to win.

Jade has the support of every empty headed girl who has ever snotted over a Taylor Swift song. Those tears... they wield much power.

This has been the best season of BB never. I don't think a season will ever get better than this!
But it would be 100000000x better if Jade wins! X

Are you a model/wannabe actor/celebrity partner? No? Then don't bother applying.

Last edited:
Back