Skip to main content

Episode Day 101 (6/11/13): Grand Final (155m) discussion

Tim actually needs to win. I bet on Jade but I don't think she has it.

I know everyone is annoyed by Ben and Layla, but nothing sums up Big Brother to me like a pressed homosexual and a woman of generous proportions, no shade~~~

After that segment, I demand a recount! And announce Estelle as the winner!

I wish people would stop claiming that Tahan deserves it because "she went it alone".

Tahan was a major part of the original "cool group" or "The models and meatheads" along with Matt, Caleb, Ed, Tully, Heidi and Jasmin.

She had beef with the Sisters and Mikkayla, but it didn't matter because she had her cool group, so she didn't need those other girls as friends.

However, as the series went on, each of the cool group kept getting evicted, with Ed and Tahan being the only long term survivors. Whereas the misfits (Tim, Drew, Ben, Mikkayle, Jade, sisters) were still there, leaving the 2 cool group members isolated. Ed used his relationship with Jade to get closer to some of the misfits, but Tahan didn't have that luxury, so she decided to to play the underdog role, like Estelle last year.

BUT, Tahan's isolation didn't last long. once the intruders went in, the dynamic changed, and Tahan was part of the new "cool group" along with Tim, Drew and Boog.

My point is that Tahan wasn't actually alone as much as people think she was. She was part of a cool group for the 1st half of the series, and a new cool group towards the end. She was only isolated for a period in the middle. That is nothing compared to someone like Estelle from last year.

I've been lurking this season & have read your reactions after most shows. Some of the posts were spiteful, some made me wonder if we had just watched the same episode. So many however, were entertaining and perceptive and I will miss my daily fix of Behind BB....Not half as much as I'll miss the one and only unique (& dreamy)...Tim... (for the win!!!)

Honestly - this thing should be half an hour.
Intro song
Hitchener with the news
Winner (Tim) crowned.

Lets get on with it!

Yep. That's part of the reason I don't know if I want to watch it, too much cheesy boring shit to put up with before we find out who wins.

the housemates are not aware of baby george being born or the tragedy in kenya so many things they dont know

Back