Skip to main content

Episode DAY 10: DAILY SHOW (60m) + CONFIDENTIAL (30m)

Goon, that is being really over dramatic. It's almost like you're not reading WHAT we are actually complaining about. We've never said anything about the twists being bad or that they're not working for the HM's. We're not happy that the viewers - ALL viewers, not just this forum - have no bloody idea what the hell is really going on in that house because nothing is being explained or shown PROPERLY!

You can't say "if you don't like it, don't watch it" because, you know what, OBVIOUSLY that's what AUSTRALIA is doing! It's not just us that can't keep up with this show, it's EVERYONE. And the HM's/the house/and twists are NOT at fault. The production team/Channel 9 are at fault right now with HOW THE SHOW IS BEING AIRED!

Last night's ratings was proof of that!

To be honest, does it really matter.

I was there, it seemed real. If it wasn't then its news to.

Either way all of you have written it off and don't like it.

This years BB has really messed with the housemates heads massively and you dont like it.

Things have changed and BB has changed, so either get over it and accept BB for what it is or go watch something else.

Night after night I come on here and most are bagging BB.

Well if you don't like it dont watch it.

This site has turned into the biggest negative site on the Internet.

This site use to be exciting and fun to read.

You wonder why I don't release information, that's cause I couldn't be bothered as you will just make an issue about that.

Enjoy the rest of BB. I will.

Bwahahahahaha. Ok, continue to enjoy the fake manufactured stories and randomly sliced together clips that don't even appear in chronological order. If you are enjoying this charade though, I can recommend another show that also plays at 7:00 that at least isn't completely dishonest and manipulative; it starts with Home and ends with Away.

Goon, that is being really over dramatic. It's almost like you're not reading WHAT we are actually complaining about. We've never said anything about the twists being bad or that they're not working for the HM's. We're not happy that the viewers - ALL viewers, not just this forum - have no bloody idea what the hell is really going on in that house because nothing is being explained or shown PROPERLY!

You can't say "if you don't like it, don't watch it" because, you know what, OBVIOUSLY that's what AUSTRALIA is doing! It's not just us that can't keep up with this show, it's EVERYONE. And the HM's/the house/and twists are NOT at fault. The production team/Channel 9 are at fault right now with HOW THE SHOW IS BEING AIRED!

Last night's ratings was proof of that!

Have YOU got a PROBLEM with your capsLOCK function, or WAS all that EXCESSIVE capsLOCKing intentional?!

Jeez Louise what have I missed! Seems like a lot of talk about whether noms was live so this is my take on it from watching at home.

The noms show was definitely live from Dreamworld but the actual housemate nominations was pre-recorded. For me the most telling sign was no interaction between Sonia and the housemates and the lack of any "live house" watermark. The watermark thing is what's so convincing for me as I'm pretty sure Channel 9 would be overly cautious about saying anything was live after the whole brouhaha with the Daniel Morcombe live cross that was staged. That said we'll never really know because of the crazy timeline editing cues they've taken from Inception.

As for the Daily Show I stand by my opinion that it was meh, but honestly didn't mind Confidential as it was way better than last years cheesy attempt and I felt we saw a little more of the actual housemates interacting.

This years BB has really messed with the housemates heads massively and you dont like it.

Things have changed and BB has changed, so either get over it and accept BB for what it is or go watch something else.

You wonder why I don't release information, that's cause I couldn't be bothered as you will just make an issue about that.

I don't think the majority dislike that it has messed with the housemates heads. We just want to see the housemates as people, not Ben trying on suits, Tim getting read a good night story, the only footage of Ed being when they talk about how perfect he is, the only footage of Jasmin being when they show her in the background as everyone is talking about Ed, endless footage of menial tasks and then only finding out about some housemates when we have to be shown some footage for nominations to make sense. People want to actually be able to connect with the housemates and the show, yet we're not given the chance to do that.

I actually enjoyed last night's show better than any other one really this year so far. It was more of a time to get to knwo the housemates without as much of the gimmicks.

Also it is impossible to show parallel events in a linear timeline. I think they did well with the events and didn't find it as out of time line as others. I thought it flowed well.

Nope. I meant they just showed more of the housemates without any of the twists or new housemates going in etc.

I actually enjoyed last night's show better than any other one really this year so far. It was more of a time to get to knwo the housemates without as much of the gimmicks.

Huh??? Did they show an episode of BB2003 by accident where you live?

That's bollocks. Night after night we are squealing like schoolgirls for hours on here. Last night was the first night people have roundly complained about the show - and the complaints were mostly about the dire editing, or what the edit focuses on.

Last edited:

The question is simple. If the Housemates nominated on Tuesday night, why come footage of Tuesday morning showed the nominated housemates already in the safe house?

Goon throwing his toys out of the pram again. I admit I can't say whether Sonia was at Dreamworld or Sydney - I'm just piecing together info suggesting a second set was used in Sydney for Shelly and the tight shots and random chairs on the stage making it look like it was the same for Sonia. It was just so awkward.

We all know the nominations weren't live - if they were they were clearly fixed then as the nominees had moved sides hours earlier. So far the only live action there has been all series is Rohan and the sisters entering the house. Everything else has been pre-recorded and edited to suit.

Back