Skip to main content

Davina hosts BBUK: Best Episodes Ever from 14 June

George Lamb was there longer than he was and wasn't mentioned, despite the two weak celeb series he covered being featured. Russell Brand too was there for two celeb series and two civilian ones included in the episodes and not mentioned either.

I honestly think if Emma hadn't been pregnant she'd have got the job.

I honestly think if Emma hadn't been pregnant she'd have got the job.

Hmmm... Not sure if that really had much to do with it. She did give birth days after the finale so who knows.

Personally I think Brian had more to do with it and the fact that Channel 5 at the time wanted to downplay the inevitable Davina comparisons.

That’s the least well I think I’ve ever seen her looking. It’s very sad to see. She’s often spoken about ‘overcoming’ her anorexia but she looks perilously thin there.

That’s the least well I think I’ve ever seen her looking. It’s very sad to see. She’s often spoken about ‘overcoming’ her anorexia but she looks perilously thin there.

She’s also talked about relapsing as well... I think the last time was after BBCAN. Sadly I don’t Nikki will ever fully recover from her issues. Hopefully she’s able to get some help this time.

Brian Dowling showing himself up to be a complete twat on Twitter, still moaning 7 years on about Emma taking his job and now trying to created an issue with Davina and Rylan by saying they brushed him out of history by saying Emma replaced Davina, when they said nothing of the sort. Now Davina's posted the clip to prove it, and he's going even more psycho.

Great article in Esquire to mark 20 years of BBUK.

Also think this bit really sums up where it ultimately went wrong for BBUK on C5, and indeed BBAU on both Nine and Seven too.

Back