Skip to main content

David is the most strategic housemate!

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
This year it has to be him.

He sits around calling Skye, Jason and Priya strategic, but I really see him as one ironically, regarding his comments and behaviour.

He's in the house for himself. Doesn't give a rat's ass about the other housemates. Always love to talk about the 'game' - he is too self-aware on the whole 'game' thing (*cough* yep, like that isn't strategic). Sandra was his 'resting cushion' - Wonder who he'll turn to now?

He really needs chill and have a fun a little. Now I'm no fan of Travis, but at least he isn't too warped up on the idea of "playing the game" and "strategy" like he is. Sheez...

If David's strategy is just to just call everybody else strategic I think he'll get sent home. I liked his original idea of pissing everybody off and making them uncomfortable but if he's just going to say "you're strategic, and your strategic"...
*yawn* #tryagaindavid
Christopher-Walken-Bored-Yawn-Gif.gif

Strategic housemates are good. One of the two best strategists will be gone tomorrow. I hope people enjoy watching Clawson sucking face and Skye talking to the cameras because that's what we've got to look forward to when Dave or Priya go tomorrow.
Try Sandra! Kind of obvious she's going home.

If David's strategy is just to just call everybody else strategic I think he'll get sent home. I liked his original idea of pissing everybody off and making them uncomfortable but if he's just going to say "you're strategic, and your strategic"...
*yawn* #tryagaindavid
Christopher-Walken-Bored-Yawn-Gif.gif

Preach, there's a difference between strategy and actually just calling people out for being strategic - that's just being blatantly obvious.

I think Jason's more strategic, he also does what David does but in a manipulative and shifty way by trying to persuade people to believe his opinions. David is strategic but he's too obvious about it, which actually isn't very strategic.

Back