Skip to main content

Danny’s anti Quarantine rants

Macca

I’ve blocked him. I hope he fades very quickly into the depths of irrelevancy.

I think it is fair to say there are questions over inter-state compulsory hotel quarantine but when you've opted twice in a year to be quarantined in a house for multiple weeks in an attempt to gain fame and money I don't think you have the right to complain about being asked to quarantine for a couple of weeks as a measure to try and protect public health.

I think it is fair to say there are questions over inter-state compulsory hotel quarantine but when you've opted twice in a year to be quarantined in a house for multiple weeks in an attempt to gain fame and money I don't think you have the right to complain about being asked to quarantine for a couple of weeks as a measure to try and protect public health.
Exactly 👏🏼🙌🏻

Are he and Pete Evans the same person? Or perhaps separated at birth? Both detestable human beings. Someone get him some meds stat.

And then you have his fellow “VIP” Dayne Beams also using his social media platforms to be a very outspoken anti vaxxer, anti COVID nutter.

That’s just three so far (including Katie Hopkins) right-wing activists that Seven and Endemol employed to perform for the cameras on their show this year. That should be enough knowledge for people to realise where Seven’s loyalty lies.

Do. Not. Support. This. Show.

And then you have his fellow “VIP” Dayne Beams also using his social media platforms to be a very outspoken anti vaxxer, anti COVID nutter.

That’s just three so far (including Katie Hopkins) right-wing activists that Seven and Endemol employed to perform for the cameras on their show this year. That should be enough knowledge for people to realise where Seven’s loyalty lies.

Do. Not. Support. This. Show.

I don't remember Daniel Hayes being right wing, though I haven't gone through his social media.

No one should be surprised by this idiot regardless of your political views. This is the same guy who illegally left Melbourne in lockdown last year to cross the Queensland border to get "motorbike parts" and lied to police about his business all while filming it and sending it to A Current Affair and the moronic producers decided from when they saw him on ACA, hey he would be great for Big Brother.

No one should be surprised by this idiot regardless of your political views. This is the same guy who illegally left Melbourne in lockdown last year to cross the Queensland border to get "motorbike parts" and lied to police about his business all while filming it and sending it to A Current Affair and the moronic producers decided from when they saw him on ACA, hey he would be great for Big Brother.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that.

Back