Skip to main content

Current survivor @ us pace - spoilers

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
USA viewers and others viewing at USA pace.

Please keep any spoilers in this thread.
Aussies are viewing a few weeks behind & do not want to be spoiled. Some Aussies download and will join you at your viewing pace.
Thank you for your good manners and have fun:)

Same goes for any show from overseas, check our programming or ask a local poster if in doubt - some things are fast tracked and we view at almost the same time.
If in doubt please ask, and if viewing is different pace start a diff thread.

Just watched episode 10 last night - and I have to say I'm always impressed by the challenges they think up. Some are so simple, but hard. That flipping the discs over was fantastic in it's simplicity and difficulty.

Abi is a total fuckwit and I loved seeing her get told - gently - that she was difficult and then proceed to prove it with every single fucking word out of her mouth. I really dislike Scoupon (?) he's so bloody ... flexible and not much use. I'm liking Jonathon more than in previous incarnations but he's not a favourite - though he's smart and deserves to go as far as he can.

Love Malcom, love Denise hope they go all the way.

I was thinking of the challenges last night too! Just pondering (as you do) how much time it must take to construct some of those enormous structures and courses they do, only for them to run through it once lol.

Was also thinking of how many they would have built since the start of Survivor.

Abi got OWNED, it was awesome. If I was Denise I would have been LET. ME. SPEAK.!!!! But she probably did well to just be quiet and not speak over the top of her, just proves her point.

I can't wait to see how she goes now that Pete's gone and she's got no mates.

Well done to Denise!!! I really had no idea who was going to win - they all seemed to be people that *could* win. I also like that there were 3 "oldies" up there instead of the usual combo of at least 1 young hot chick who had pretty much manipulated her way to the end lol... ok that sounds harsh but you know what I mean!

I think Malcolm was a bit cringeworthy with his sookiness over being voted out. I mean it was pretty obvious it was him or Denise that was going, so deal with it!

And then when he snapped at Denise and told her "not to nod" during the final tribal council... what the hell? It wasn't HER fault he went and they'd been best buddies throughout the whole thing. It just made him look really nasty and if I was Denise I would have been quite hurt by that.

A good result indeed, and I was also glad Lisa got the fan favourite prize. She really came into her own during the course of the season. It's not often I would be happy for any of the final four to win. In fact this may have been the first time I've ever thought that. It was obvious they saw Malcolm as a huge threat so it came as no surprise he got voted out. But bitter! lol

A good season even though initially it seemed the three tribes were kinda redundant - but it turned out it was the three tribe scenario that led to the way the whole game played out for Denise and Malcolm.

I liked the season too, some good characters. I wasn't so happy with Lisa winning, she seems like a very nice person and all but all that god stuff really annoys me. I would have much rather Malcolm won it.

What a strange and unself aware person Abi turned out to be - right to the end.

Look I managed to see past the god shit, it wasn't nearly as bad this time around as one of the other recent seasons.

I didn't care about the the God stuff during the season.... until the reunion episode! OMG stfu already! I'd rather hear about the people who got voted out early and we didn't really get to know, than your godshite speech that went for 10mins! And I actually liked Lisa!

And yeah Abi..... no words.

And I actually liked Lisa!

tumblr_lp2smklk2I1qj309yo1_400.gif

I'm happy Denise won. As Penner, abi, Malcolm, said one of the 2 would win.

Lisa was very flighty. I really wish she had been more desicive with her plans. She was dragged to the end by Skupin. She reminded me of Lill from pearl islands...

Back