Skip to main content

Game Counting in Pictures

34ox2s2.jpg

What number are we aiming for now? 20,000?

Originally the game was to count to 10,000 and when we achieved it some people wanted to continue. @BigBrotherCritic jokingly suggested we should now count to 100,000! 😂 (https://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/counting-in-pictures.51830/page-527#post-2237462) So I guess that is our goal now. It's either that or until we run out of pictures to find with the number we need or we all go mentally insane! 😜 Whichever comes first!!!

2r5bw4p.jpg

Originally the game was to count to 10
,000 and when we achieved it some people wanted to continue. @BigBrotherCritic jokingly suggested we should now count to 100,000! 😂 (https://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/counting-in-pictures.51830/page-527#post-2237462) So I guess that is our goal now. It's either that or until we run out of pictures to find with the number we need or we all go mentally insane! 😜 Whichever comes first!!!

2r5bw4p.jpg
Oh my goodness, 100,000?? I think I will go insane before that! I do keep wondering when we are going to run out of numbers.

Oh my goodness, 100,000?? I think I will go insane before that! I do keep wondering when we are going to run out of numbers.

As long as people are posting on here and enjoying the game I will participate. Haha. The thread actually did die for a few months last year when I took a break. So maybe if I stopped replying it would die again? But @nonieu does enjoy this thread quite a lot so I think it would survive as long as the two of us are playing. 🙂 And I would feel bad letting the thread die if Nonie is still enjoying playing.

xo3wa0.png

As long as people are posting on here and enjoying the game I will participate. Haha. The thread actually did die for a few months last year when I took a break. So maybe if I stopped replying it would die again? But @nonieu does enjoy this thread quite a lot so I think it would survive as long as the two of us are playing. 🙂 And I would feel bad letting the thread die if Nonie is still enjoying playing.

xo3wa0.png

I find the game addictive for some reason, and strangely comforting, so I will keep playing as long as I am around the forums.

I find the game addictive for some reason, and strangely comforting, so I will keep playing as long as I am around the forums.

I find the game strangely addictive as well. 😂 There IS something about it... and it kills the boredom. Hey, don't ever feel like you "have" to participate in this game if it drives you insane. Just play if you find it fun and post when you want to. 🙂

x10rp1.jpg

I find the game strangely addictive as well. 😂 There IS something about it... and it kills the boredom. Hey, don't ever feel like you "have" to participate in this game if it drives you insane. Just play if you find it fun and post when you want to. 🙂

x10rp1.jpg
It's alright, it hasn't driven me insane....yet!

Back