Skip to main content

Game Counting in Pictures

12372-jaisalmer-howrah-sf-express.jpg

Can I interrupt to ask a technical question ?

Are you guys linking to the photo on the net or copy and pasting the image to the forum? And does it matter which one I do?

thanks!

Can I interrupt to ask a technical question ?

Are you guys linking to the photo on the net or copy and pasting the image to the forum? And does it matter which one I do?

thanks!

I don't think it matters FP :) I copy and paste.. Sometimes I can't see images that certain people post (maybe because they link?), but happy I can see yours!

I don't think it matters FP :) I copy and paste.. Sometimes I can't see images that certain people post (maybe because they link?), but happy I can see yours!
Thanks for your reply.

I sometimes use copy and paste and sometimes link. I was worried that the copy and paste would contribute to too much data/information on the forum server or something like that ( I have no idea what I am talking about though) Linking also seems to end up with very large sized pictures.

Thanks for your reply.

I sometimes use copy and paste and sometimes link. I was worried that the copy and paste would contribute to too much data/information on the forum server or something like that ( I have no idea what I am talking about though) Linking also seems to end up with very large sized pictures.

Haha makes both of us, I'm IT illiterate, I can download music, play games and mash the keyboard :)

upload_2018-7-17_19-28-25.png

Back