Skip to main content

CHROMATICA

ProjectCastor

Any lady Gaga fans here listened to Chromatica? Real return to form! My faves aside from singles releases so far are 911, Alice, Sine from Above ft Elton John and Sour Candy ft Blackprint.

I think Chromatica is her best release in many years and I hope Rain on Me is a worldwide hit. I haven't enjoyed Gaga for a long time but for me it seems like she's fun again?

OMG DISCO MUMMY LOVES LADY GAGA!!!!! HANDS UP WHO LOVES BAD ROMANCE AND POKER FACE!!!!! THEY ARE MY GO TO DANCE SONGS ON A FRIDAY ARVO WHEN I'M TIPSY OFF THE RED WINE!!! LOLLL

How good is this album? Gaga is such an amazing powerhouse. The songs don't stop... inspired a record long run today. Liking all the songs mentioned so far, plus Relay, Free Woman, Plastic Doll and this one. (There really are too many :) )

Replay and Free Woman went up a few pegs for me today too!!! It’s such a fun record and you can’t not feel happy listening to it, which is so important especially right now.

Replay and Free Woman went up a few pegs for me today too!!! It’s such a fun record and you can’t not feel happy listening to it, which is so important especially right now.
True. It was great listening on spotify while out in the sun, thinking and pounding the bituman. Big incentive to move one's butt, lol.

I love that this bombed

6a1f4857312005c4-wendy-updated-wendy-williams-canceled-tomorrow-s-wednesday-show.gif

Clearly you’re just a hater... Chromatica was an undeniable return to form for Gaga and I’m a far cry from a Monster.

The form being a steaming hot turd. Nothing comes close to The Fame Monster, aside from Babylon, which is almost a rip off of my iconic smash hit, Vogue.

Back