Skip to main content

cherry vs rory?

A

annisha

Just out of curiosity and being purely hypothetical. If rory and cherry were up for evictions who do you think the public would vote out?? Im just trying to gauge the popularity of cherry on these forums.

On these forums, Rory would be evicted by a landslide.

But these forums are rarely indicative of what the real result is.

Hypothetical doesn't equate to reality. I'd rather not say who I'd vote for..I keep my cards close to my chest.

I have to say Cherry, personally.

I wish he went the first time he was up. He is just a sleazy player. That and he is an intruder, so should be leaving right now!

Hopefully Rory, because he is just a tad more rude and arrogant!

Ooo very close. Rory cause there's more history of 'hate' amongst those who want him out maybe.

I have to say Cherry, personally.

I wish he went the first time he was up. He is just a sleazy player. That and he is an intruder, so should be leaving right now!
lol thats funny about the intruder...

last year people went furious when the HM's at the end said Zac shouldn't win because he hasn't been there as long as the others and away from their family...

I thought we got over that the intruder shouldn't be there till the end...

lol thats funny about the intruder...

last year people went furious when the HM's at the end said Zac shouldn't win because he hasn't been there as long as the others and away from their family...

I thought we got over that the intruder shouldn't be there till the end...

Ok.. well it depends. If you're not a good intruder, then I'd rather see originals there.

Anyway, I was fine with Zac getting near the end, but was partly iffy about him winning.

Usually I'd think someone like Cherry was a bit of a tosser, and maybe he is, but I find something really likeable about him for some reason. And I'm not a teenage girl either!

I'd want Rory to go.

I'm not keen on either but I would rather Cherry go before Rory

Back