Skip to main content

Charmed

So jealous [MENTION=33141]AM_092[/MENTION] That looks awesome. I see a Phoebe in the red outfit.... and another Phoebe? A Pru (before I saw the mask). An obvious Balthazar.

[MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION] - I agree about the ending. It made me cry so much though. I just loved it. Every time I start crying at the same place - when Piper mentions her restaurant. She wanted a restaurant from the very beginning of the series and it was just so nice to see her dream come true.

555815_455483361198377_1043232855_n.jpg

OMG a Windigo ^^^

I am loving reading all these stories. Growing up I loved all the supernatural/sci fi shows of the late 90s and early 00s. I did love charmed but Buffy was always favourite.

Maybe I am just getting old and nostalgic but they don't make network TV shows like these anymore IMO. The universes that were created in both of these shows were really well explain and executed. I had no trouble following on week from week and everything always followed the rules laid out by the show. But now I think TV writers are trying to make supernatural shows even more complicated than they need to be and it's hard for me at least to follow on with the mythology.

This re-boot just tells me that Hollywood is out of Ideas at least for commercial TV. Cable seems to be making great TV ATM. [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] I fear if this re-boot goes ahead for Charmed nothing will be safe. If they ever announce a re-boot of Buffy I will be rant about it just like you have with the Charmed re-boot.

DVD Collection

For the Charmed fans who haven't already got the complete series on DVD, I'd recommend buying the Limited Deluxe Edition on Ebay - which comes in a (big) standard replica of the Book of Shadows. I got mine for a bit over $200 a few years ago and it's a great collection item! All eight seasons are beautifully placed within the book, full of pages of demons and spells.

Here are some examples:

Andromeda.jpg
Bunyip.JPG
Carmen.JPG
Dolittle.JPG
Echidna.JPG
Gargo.JPG
Helen.JPG
Indiana.JPG

[MENTION=33141]AM_092[/MENTION] I've always wanted that set. My friend bought it even before she had seen ANY of the episodes. She probably watched half of them. I'm so jealous :p

For the Charmed fans who haven't already got the complete series on DVD, I'd recommend buying the Limited Deluxe Edition on Ebay - which comes in a (big) standard replica of the Book of Shadows. I got mine for a bit over $200 a few years ago and it's a great collection item! All eight seasons are beautifully placed within the book, full of pages of demons and spells.

Here are some examples:

View attachment 35403
View attachment 35404
View attachment 35405
View attachment 35406
View attachment 35407
View attachment 35408
View attachment 35409
View attachment 35410

That is SO AWESOME

It looks amazing!

I just watched Sense and Senseability tonight and I'm going to be a nerd and post quotes cause its pretty much my favourite episode

'Ooooh, you're an angry monkey.....PMS monkey?!'

'Where's paige?' *paige claps* 'Why are you clapping?? This is not funny!'

'Hi Phoebe, is Paige here?' *phoebe looks confused* 'PAIGE ISN'T HOME'

I just watched Sense and Senseability tonight and I'm going to be a nerd and post quotes cause its pretty much my favourite episode

'Ooooh, you're an angry monkey.....PMS monkey?!'

'Where's paige?' *paige claps* 'Why are you clapping?? This is not funny!'

'Hi Phoebe, is Paige here?' *phoebe looks confused* 'PAIGE ISN'T HOME'

Oh I love that episode :p

"Yeah nothing. Not a word. I did catch the thing about the teeth though and they're very nice." (or something like that - going by memory).

I do find it so funny that Daryl Dixon dated Paige though ;)

Oh I love that episode :p

"Yeah nothing. Not a word. I did catch the thing about the teeth though and they're very nice." (or something like that - going by memory).

I do find it so funny that Daryl Dixon dated Paige though ;)

haha it's such a great episode. Yeah that's pretty much how the teeth thing goes.

'PAIGE IS PROPOSING VIOLENCE AGAINST THE MONKEY'

I didn't know he dated her, thats cool :D

haha it's such a great episode. Yeah that's pretty much how the teeth thing goes.

'PAIGE IS PROPOSING VIOLENCE AGAINST THE MONKEY'

I didn't know he dated her, thats cool :D

Yeah - he's Nate in 'Sense & Sense Ability' and 'Necromancing the Stone'. He was really married with two children and Paige only found out because she used a truth spell on him. ;) He was a scumbag. When I first started watching The Walking Dead and I saw him, my first though was 'scumbag'. Haha. I hated Nate but I LOVE Daryl Dixon.

Yeah - he's Nate in 'Sense & Sense Ability' and 'Necromancing the Stone'. He was really married with two children and Paige only found out because she used a truth spell on him. ;) He was a scumbag. When I first started watching The Walking Dead and I saw him, my first though was 'scumbag'. Haha. I hated Nate but I LOVE Daryl Dixon.

I haven't watched Necromacing the Stone in ages so i don't remember that bit! I'll have to watch it again :)

Anyone here watching the Charmed Reboot?
First can I say thanks for posting this on this thread it was great to read this thread I have never seen it before! I haven't been brave enough to watch the reboot - I cannot imagine it doing justice to the original. Especially since all the original cast basically dissed it! Have you watched it? is it any good?

First can I say thanks for posting this on this thread it was great to read this thread I have never seen it before! I haven't been brave enough to watch the reboot - I cannot imagine it doing justice to the original. Especially since all the original cast basically dissed it! Have you watched it? is it any good?

Yeah I didn’t even know it was here haha

I have watched it. All episodes so far. The last two have been fantastic, but it’s taken a while to kick into gear.

They have their own twist on the Charmed lore. Elders are actually a council of very powerful witches.

My fave character is Harry, their whitelighter. Must be his British charm haha

I love the original series and have been watching the reboot...not sure if I am as big a fan of it as the first series.
Love Harry..he is the cutest

Anyone here watching the Charmed Reboot?

I watched the first 10 minutes of the first episode and decided it wasn't for me as the acting was awful. The three girls also have no chemistry together and are not believable as sisters. The ratings are horrible as well, it only got renewed because it's a CBS show.

Back