Skip to main content

CH10 BBAU Not viewable on YouTube anymore?

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
The videos on the BigBrotherArchive FullEpisodes channel are still there but unless your an international viewer, on a majority of the BBAU 01 to 08 seasons you'll be getting the nasty:

This video contains content from Shine Australia Pty Ltd, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

So why would Shine Australia be taking copyright now? Its not like they're going to be making any more money from the seasons anyway.

Endemol / Shine have owned the broadcast rights forever. There's been no changing of hands in terms of production company.

i just don't understand why they can't just monetise it. Its not like they're going to make any more money from it by taking it down, or are they going to be broadcasting it on TV. By putting ads on the videos they can collect the revenue from that.

Hi I have the last few full shows of big brother 1 and big brother 2 and pretty much many or at least every shows telecast of it up to date of the final show seen in Australia. However I decided not to record the very last big brother show on channel 9 because channel 9 used to make the show bad. Just didn't felt as the actual big brother show rather then just games all the times. Anyhow the recording was recorded on high premium video tapes. Which means the stuff is in good high quality exactly as you watch it on television. You would mainly see users posting the shows on youtube but quickly notice the content is not quality as it should meant to be.

Hi I have the last few full shows of big brother 1 and big brother 2 and pretty much many or at least every shows telecast of it up to date of the final show seen in Australia. However I decided not to record the very last big brother show on channel 9 because channel 9 used to make the show bad. Just didn't felt as the actual big brother show rather then just games all the times. Anyhow the recording was recorded on high premium video tapes. Which means the stuff is in good high quality exactly as you watch it on television. You would mainly see users posting the shows on youtube but quickly notice the content is not quality as it should meant to be.
Well, okay then. Put your money where your mouth is and prove it by uploading Days 5, 6, 20 and 39 from BB01 and Days 8a, 78a and 78b from BB02... they're the only BBAU episodes that don't exist online in any capped shape or form. :hilarious:

Australia is far too maniac about copyrights and blocking this or blocking that or that people cant smoke in parks or its a harzard of maniacs about you cant spit or this or that in public space or that you cant let your child eat candy because obesity or this or that. SERIOUSLY we have the worst rediculous maniac things that australia has because of our govenment controls rediculous ideas. Far too observe far too observe for little things. And why would they block anything for the show online? because its all observice compulsary which is rediculous. Its a show like millions and millions of other shows before and past and present of all sorts of life around and in australia. Its a programa show. Its not like big brother was a crime show to start with because the NEWS is always showing you the worse case senario about planet earth day by day and night by night. Perhaps we should also block and banned the NEWS as well? Wake up.

If i wanted to i can creat big brother exlusive all big brother 2001 australia from the start to the end and no edit and no cuts. Only having them all in its original quality in HQ and not bad quality like you see most users on youtube. It is a hard stacking job hours after hours to prepare and upload this. But i guess its like that with the hard workenship at the big brother (control rooms)

If i wanted to i can creat big brother exlusive all big brother 2001 australia from the start to the end and no edit and no cuts. Only having them all in its original quality in HQ and not bad quality like you see most users on youtube. It is a hard stacking job hours after hours to prepare and upload this. But i guess its like that with the hard workenship at the big brother (control rooms)
Can you upload your house tour you said you did?

Back