Skip to main content

Celebs iCloud Nude Photos Leaked

I still love the name they gave this day. The Fappening. haha

Guy who leaked Scar Jo's nudes got 10 years.

Reactions: Jam
I still love the name they gave this day. The Fappening. haha

Guy who leaked Scar Jo's nudes got 10 years.
I have seen the blurred ones of scarjo, and they are tame compared to the j law ones. I really feel bad for her. I just cant understand how this kid did it.

The kid might not be the one who actually hacked them. Deadspin wrote an article tonight about how they were contacted about the pics a couple of weeks ago and one of the guys leaking them on 4chan said he got them on Friday after buying different sets of pics with bitcoins. They passed through many hands before we ever saw them so that kid could've just been one of the end users.

On another note, I could've happily gone through life without seeing Justin Verlander having sex or even just his dick in general. Vom

Last edited:
At first I felt bad for JLaw but then I thought, god it's just a naked body (so far no fucking pics) and she gets paid millions of $ to be her.

At first I felt bad for JLaw but then I thought, god it's just a naked body (so far no fucking pics) and she gets paid millions of $ to be her.
The only one I kind of feel badly for is Kate Upton because Justin's iCloud had so many other women on it, including him smashing one of them. Not something I'd really want to see if I were dating him.

The only one I kind of feel badly for is Kate Upton because Justin's iCloud had so many other women on it, including him smashing one of them. Not something I'd really want to see if I were dating him.

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS.

Poor Kate.

I just saw a blurred pic through fb of what looks like a teenage with some rounded guy... is that the Disney chick you mentioned? She looks very young

Victoria Justice I presume. Kids these day, they'll do anything for fame.
just looked her up... she looks like nina dobrev (who is one of my celebrity crushes).

Victoria is a pretty girl, I hope those were not underage pics... I'll look up her age now actually

edit: 21 apparently.

Back