Skip to main content

Celebrity Masterchef 2021

sav0001

The cast of Celebrity Masterchef has just been announced. Chrissy Swan of BB fame will be competing for the title.

Introducing Our Star-Studded Cast Of Celebrity MasterChef Australia.

Australia’s most iconic kitchen will be bursting with an array of famous faces, when 10 of our nation’s most loved celebrities test out their home cooking skills in the MasterChef Kitchen.
Acclaimed Aussie actors, Rebecca Gibney and Matt Le Nevez will compete for the title of Celebrity MasterChef Australia 2021. They have warmed our hearts on the small screen, but can they fire up our tastebuds in the MasterChef kitchen?
Renowned fashion designer, Collette Dinnigan, will be swapping fancy frocks for the coveted MasterChef apron. Her iconic style is sure to bring a touch of glitz and glamour to the competition.
Following a stellar career in the pool, gold medal Olympian Ian Thorpe will be going for gold in the kitchen, while Korean-born Australian singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist performing artist, Dami Im, is swapping her microphone for a kitchen whisk.
While Chrissie Swan is never short of words on her Nova 100 radio show, will she be left speechless when she enters the MasterChef Kitchen?
And will comedian Dilruk Jayasinha have the last laugh when it comes time to plate up his culinary delights in front of the esteemed MasterChef judges?
After years of battling it out in the world’s biggest sports stadiums, Australian professional football legend Archie Thompson and AFL champion and Fox Footy presenter Nick Riewoldt, are gearing up for a different challenge when the MasterChef Kitchen becomes their new playing ground.
And finally, ready to face the heat in the kitchen, is British TV presenter and daughter of internationally renowned, multi-Michelin starred chef Gordon Ramsay, Tilly Ramsay.
Judges Melissa Leong, Andy Allen and Jock Zonfrillo return, putting their own taste buds through a range of mouth-watering dishes, as they discover which celebrities have the palate and skill to chop, slice and sizzle their way to win the coveted Celebrity MasterChef Australia trophy.

Last edited:
Great cast
Love most of them, but especially fond of 3
Dami, Thorpe...and Matt.....his character death was awful

This is such a charismatic cast
I hope they do not do much eliminating, for a lot of first episodes
I. Love a lot of this lot, and hope for lots of Matt,dami,Rebecca,Thorpe

Dilruck is the only dud

Is bbvp...vile people up against this?
Would be funny, good v evil
Someone should do a challenge show.....
Ie so you think you are a star v actual talent

Yes, I'm looking forward to see how this lot go. They will probably be more like normal home cooks (if you can ever call celebrities normal!)

Reactions: kxk
Well Tilly Ramsay is probably going to win... She has a family advantage to say the least.

Thoroughly enjoying it so far. Celebs are all likable and are cooking some interesting dishes.

Thoroughly enjoying it so far. Celebs are all likable and are cooking some interesting dishes.
And what I'm liking is that it's back to the first series when they were just everyday (if without celebrity status) cooks, unlike the contestants now who are all budding 5 star chefs. If you know what I mean!

Enjoyable show.
I do wonder if the judges are being so nice because the contestants are celebrities, or if the celebrities got special help to polish their dishes to Masterchef standard.

I'm loving listening to Gordon Ramsay home stories.
And Tilly's butter chicken looked great, although I don't eat meat.

Catching up, my tv is doing weird stuff
Anyway.......wow 10, absolutely LOVE this cast
Even the sports dudes are excellent, so much better than the usual jock types thrown in celeb shows
I often have never heard of and usually are repulsive
Dill is the only one who annoys me..slightly, just because he is a comedian but never funny

Matt, yummy, he is so sexy

Never has a celeb show had so many charismatic real celebs, a big fan of the majority
Chrissie is looking amazing, marscopone potatoes yum

Yes, Dill is the only one who I haven't warmed to either. They are all a likable bunch, and I'm looking forward to Gordon Ramsay on Sunday 😊

Reactions: kxk
Chrissie was really funny last night. Sorry to see her go, but at least she went out laughing.

Chrissie can be funny but I find a little of her goes a long way so I'm sort of glad she's gone. Dill can go next for the same reasons.

Back