Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

...hahaha!... "Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hellhound Hag from Hell " Mr Stickfingers quote... it's funny to see that quote of mine as your quote tag Lindsay... I still emotionally scarred by her to this day... speaking of which... I've been looking back on all the articles of this series on the 'Telemix' website (I don't look at them when the relevant series is actually running because of 'spoilers')... and I've come across these two articles on her... the first one states...

Calum Best 'had fling with Helen Wood' before Celebrity Big Brother
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...t-fling-helen-wood-celebrity-big-brother.html

...yep!... that'd be about right... that'd be about the standard of Calum's taste in women I imagine... and the second one states...

Big Brother's Helen Wood brands "b***h" Emma Willis "bias as f**k"
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...helen-wood-brands-bh-emma-willis-bias-fk.html

...both are a good read if you like that kind of thing (I do ;):thumbsup::biggrin: lol!)... so it just goes to show that you can't keep a good "Helen the Horrendous Heartless Hellhound Hag from Hell " down doesn't it?... unfortunately (for me at least) we are never going to see the last of this horrid woman EVER are we?... I mean... she won it unfairly (in my opinion at least) way back in 2014 and we are STILL hearing words out of her vile mouth to this day... **SIGH!**... maybe it's just me?... cheers.

...for some unknown reason my computer wouldn't play that video on my computer so I tracked it down on YouTube to watch it...

...bwahahahahaha!... didn't she give it to that smug little git big time lol!... there the poor little ingrate of a host was trying to give her a serve and WHAMMO!... she verbally tore him to shreds Live on National TV... lol!... she tore him a new one!... bwahahahahaha!... and here he was trying to gloss it all over so that he didn't sound so stupid and at the end she still doesn't let him get away with that and says "you big phoney!"... go girl!... lol!...

...at one stage she said to him "You are giving me the impression from the time I came on here that you don’t know what you’re talking about Phil!".... bwahahaha!... she made a complete fool of this idiot who was trying in vain to make her 'explain her bad behaviour in the house' with his 'interview' questions... well didn't he look a complete idiot in the end?... lol!...

...I so love Kim... as with Jedward I will be watching and hoping to see her again in the future... she's brilliant!... perhaps she should take Coleen's job from her as an 'agony aunt' on her TV show because after this series Coleen won't be giving 'advice' to anybody now that the world knows that she is just a backstabbing gossiper that has a fucked up life of her own after all?... she'd have no credibility left at all in my opinion at least...

...a great article Lindsay... thanks so much for sharing it... cheers.

...jeez!... Bianca and Dickflop Jamie's 'showmance' didn't even last 10 seconds on the outside of the house according to 'Telemix'...

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...ne-following-celebrity-big-brother-final.html

...part of it even says...

In fact, The Sun newspaper reports that Jamie even snubbed Bianca's club event over the weekend which was supposedly then "cancelled due to poor attendance".

...due to 'poor attendance'... yep!... 'fame' is such a fleeting moment isn't it Bianca?... lol!... the full spewable article is on this link below... so much for the 'showmance' and 'being in love' eh?... cheers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...f-parties-following-his-eviction-without-her/

...jeez!... Bianca and Dickflop Jamie's 'showmance' didn't even last 10 seconds on the outside of the house according to 'Telemix'...

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...ne-following-celebrity-big-brother-final.html

...part of it even says...

...due to 'poor attendance'... yep!... 'fame' is such a fleeting moment isn't it Bianca?... lol!... the full spewable article is on this link below... so much for the 'showmance' and 'being in love' eh?... cheers.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...f-parties-following-his-eviction-without-her/
wow, I thought it would last the weekend at least, lol

...bwahahahahaha!... some really fantastic news about Kim... she's had lots of offers for her own TV show from quite a few networks lol!... how ironic is that?... here were all of the others desperately trying restart their 'careers' and reach 'mega stardom' while Kim wasn't and now she has her choice of anything on TV lol!... I so hope that she decides to take up one of the offers at least because could you just imagine how Nicola or Spencer and Heidi would react by seething with envy and jealousy?... not to mention the others!... the only ones that would be happy for her would be Jedward lol!... it would be even more hilarious if she had Jedward on as regular guests or even part of the show itself lol!... I'm so happy to hear this!... here is the article... cheers.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-t...-big-brothers-kim-woodburn-talks-tv-show.html

Celebrity Big Brother's Kim Woodburn in talks for her own TV show
Posted February 7, 2017 13:34 by Josh Darvill
Follow @spykajd
CBB_Kim12.jpg

Kim Woodburn is supposedly in talks for her own TV show following Celebrity Big Brother 2017.

The now legendary housemate finished third on this year's All Stars v New Stars series but was undeniably the most talked about of the cast.

Now it's been claimed that Kim has had "multiple offers" for TV work following Friday's CBB final.

“Bosses are really excited by the prospect of signing Kim up for something long-term," a source told The Sun newspaper “She would be the perfect host of her own chat show as she’s not afraid to say exactly what she thinks."

The insider added: “A number of channels are interested and she’s having talks this week.

Although she's now out of the house, Kim has continued to make headlines with a tense row yesterday (Monday) live on ITV's This Morning.

Kim clashed with host Phillip Schofield over her antics in the house, telling him: “You weren’t there Phil, where you? Excuse me, you watched 45 minutes a night. We film 24 hours. Try the rest!”

She then accused: “Don’t think you are going to bully me, I have been around too long."

Phil asked: “Are you saying I am bullying you?”

Kim explained: “You are giving me the impression from the time I came on here that you don’t know what you’re talking about Phil.

“Go in that house for 24 hours, sit there and watch it for 45 minutes a night and then you tell me why I was annoyed. The other 23 hours were naughty. Go in there and see what it’s all about.”

Taking to Twitter after the showdown, Kim tweeted: "I’m a nice person. Anybody I know will tell you this. If somebody pushes my buttons. I push back just as hard. Thank you for your tweets x.”

Pretty on point opinion piece on the rise and fall of BBUK. Too long to cut and paste so click here to read it.

Most of it could also apply to Channel Nine.

...oh bloody wow!... a great find there timmydownawell!... that article is so damn spot on with everything that he is saying... what a shame that he couldn't produce the show... thanks so much for posting that... it renews my faith that sanity does still prevail in the world of Big Brother somewhere... especially in the UK.... there were so many good points in that article... as I said... a great find my friend... cheers.

that article is so damn spot on with everything
I just added a comment to it as well:

FWIW when BBAU got resurrected by Channel Nine they also killed off the live feeds. Like Channel 5, they argued “no-one watched it anyway”, to which my reaction was exactly as yours – that with the advent of Twitter (in particular) there had never been a better time for a live feed and to have the buzz reach a maximum audience in real time would have been a real bonus not only for viewers but for the show’s ratings as well. Very short sighted decision.

Back