Skip to main content

Celebrities that you love.

...just their real names will do fine please... if I don't know their names then I can't look their name up in Google to see what they've done... I like chasing up people's choices... sometimes I look at them ... I recognise their face at times and then it does my head in on not knowing just who they are lol!... cheers.
Ah, I see what you mean. I can't put pictures up so always have their names, hence my confusion.

These 2 adorable humans I am currently viewing on Graham Norton

arent-shy-about-taking-photos-Elmo.jpg

Besties Forever

Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen

They are too beautiful, Ian is the cuter and sweeter soul though
zIRCQks.jpg

Love, love, love

enhanced-buzz-30021-1387299005-30.jpg

Patti Smith. I'm so devastated I had to sell my tickets to her concert tonight because of illness. But I'm going to her talk/reading at the Opera House soon which I have no doubt will be amazing. I LOVE Patti. Such a unique, creative and inspiring human being.

patti_smith_h_0217_pic_ferial.44574c6063186824646891f2eaa149bb.jpg

Reactions: kxk
Me too, ie love her that is - iconic woman in every way, and one of the first if not the first woman I recall seeing celebrated for her intelligence & charisma and talent, and not for her short skirts or boobs or other stupid crappy female stuff they dump on artists.

Oh no such a shame you aren't well I know you wanted to see her so much.

EVERYONE LOVES LOUIS

upload_2017-4-21_14-15-11.png

THOUSANDS OF BRITS ARE PETITIONING TO MAKE LOUIS THEROUX THEIR NEXT PM

More than 3000 Brits have signed an online petition, set up by a website called Kombini, to instate Theroux as the next British Prime Minister. The timing is good, too, considering that current PM Theresa May has just called an election that will likely decide whether the UK after Brexitsinks or floats.

And who better to steer this vessel into the weirdest of end times than the calm, soft-spoken, endlessly tolerant Louis.

upload_2017-4-21_14-16-11.png

upload_2017-4-21_14-16-31.png

Titled "Make Louis Theroux prime minister because the political class is failing", the petition calls our gentle documentarian "one of the most understanding, smart and trusted men in the UK, [who] (probably) has more skills to work out what is best for post-Brexit Britain than May, Farage and Corbyn combined."

upload_2017-4-21_14-17-34.png

Considering that his next three documentaries are confirmed to be about American life under the Giant Cheeto himself – maybe TV stars as global leaders isn't such a bad idea?

I LOVE BOY GEORGE
3F7E6AC500000578-4435468-image-a-51_1492877648677.jpg

AND KELLY (not as much as George tho) my favourite Destiny
3F65C72A00000578-4435468-image-a-52_1492877717256.jpg

But I can't stand the other 2, hmm, flippy watching I think, I don't enjoy the contestants either, LOL
And this show had better support our Eurovision boy, although he won on a rival show.

...I really love to watch three brilliant people that are Chefs...

upload_2017-5-2_21-53-49.jpeg

...sweet sweet Maggie Beer... I would so love to go to her farm shop in South Australia one day... it looks great... I'd love to have her cook me something brilliant... she sure would be great to meet... the shop looks great doesn't it?...

upload_2017-5-2_22-1-12.jpeg

upload_2017-5-2_21-59-6.jpeg

...the second one that I'd love to meet one day and shake his hand is Luke Nguyen... his street cooking shows in Asia mainly are just such brilliant shows to watch and I would so love to eat some of his sometimes bizarre dishes... he is so grounded when he is doing his street cooking... his cooking would smell great... it's a shame that we don't have 'Smell-o-vision'... imagine how delicious his food would be?...

upload_2017-5-2_22-5-26.png

...and the last but not least... Nigella Lawson... she is so pretty to watch and her recipes and cooking shows are fabulous... yet another person that I would love to meet... and... she just oozes sexiness without even trying which is the added extra bonus plan in my books at least lol!... cheers.

nigella-lawson-overcomes-depression-by-bingeing-chocolates.jpg

Back