Skip to main content

Celebrities that you love.

"The body"

elle1--a.jpg

...ha!... this is definitely the other thread that had to happen folks!... hahaha!... well done TeamRohan... this and the other thread are going to be like Ying and Yang for me... I'll be bouncing back and forth as the revelations hit me lol!... hmmmmmm!... listing the people that I can actually call 'celebrities' that I like?... this is going to take some time... leave it with me lol!... in those infamous words that we all know... "I'll be back!"... cheers.:)

...by the way peoples... could we always supply names with our picks please... I have no idea as to who some of those people are that have been posted already... because the first thing that I do when names are supplied is that I 'Google' them to see what shows that they've been in... just saying... thanks in advance you wonderful peoples... cheers.

...now then... let's see eh?... I might start off with Australian people first yet again as I did in the other post... it's easier that way for me... I'll start with chefs and cooks this time... again in no particular order...

1280975544777.jpg

Julie Goodwin... she is such a lovely woman... I loved it when she was in Celeb... she was like Casey Donovan... beautiful on the inside and outside... I love her...

1351f92dce7449f7f17a9a08c5af9d94

Maggie Beer... my definition of a true lady... I loved her in 'The Cook and The Chef' with Simon Bryant... what a great show that was... I would love to visit her farm shop and restaurant one day...

LukeNguyen_LNY_feature_carousel_image_1a_0.png

Luke Nguyen... Luke is probably my most favourite Chef of all time... I love his shows... I love his recipes and presentations... I love his passion while cooking too... I would so love to meet him one day and just shake his hand... what a great bloke...

KylieKwong.jpg

Kylie Kwong... almost a female doppelganger of Luke above... I like her much the same way as Luke because she seems to enjoy what she does so much too...

598017-simon-bryant.jpg

Simon Bryant... Maggie Beer's counterpart in 'The Cook and The Chef'... he was the Chef... that was such a great show and he was always so humble in it... what a nice guy...

...well there's my first list of CELEBRITIES THAT I ACTUALLY LIKE lol!... see... there are some after all lol!... there will be more to come... trust me!... cheers.

KylieKwong.jpg

Kylie Kwong... almost a female doppelganger of Luke above... I like her much the same way as Luke because she seems to enjoy what she does so much too...
Mr Sticky. I agree with nearly all your choices in the celebs you hate thread. This one just needs to go in to make it complete.
But, I guess we can agree to disagree and respect each others opinions.
Or, I could say,
Just Noooooooooo Mr S. Have you lost every last marble in your addled head. Your opinion means nothing. Nada Zero. Null and Void.
But I will stick with the first option and respectfully disagree.
Cos Im a gentleman like that.
tZaEkx9F.jpg

;)

Mr Sticky. I agree with nearly all your choices in the celebs you hate thread. This one just needs to go in to make it complete.
But, I guess we can agree to disagree and respect each others opinions.
Or, I could say,
Just Noooooooooo Mr S. Have you lost every last marble in your addled head. Your opinion means nothing. Nada Zero. Null and Void.
But I will stick with the first option and respectfully disagree.

Cos Im a gentleman like that.
tZaEkx9F.jpg

;)

...hahaha!... I plead 'guilty' to all of the above charges your honour!... lol!... you never fail to crack me up my friend... cheers.

...this time... a mixed bag of people that I also like...

sfx170965.jpg

Anh Do... Anh walked into our daughters shop in Qld one day to have a look around and brought so much fum into the shop when people recognised him... he did an impromptu mini show there on the spot and was cracking people up... our daughter says that he is one of the nicest people that she ever met... she loves him because he is 'real'... he's a 'genuinely nice guy'... and that's how I see him... I'd love to meet him one day too...

Steve-Jacobs-in-Bordeaux-620x413.jpg

Steve Jacobs... I've liked him since his days with Jon English in the show "All Together Now"... he is being so wasted by Channel 9... this guy is naturally funny when the occasion allows it... I've actually bumped into him once while walking around Darling Harbour one night after a concert and he was quite happy to chat with us for a while... a naturally nice guy in my books...

art-denyer-620x349.jpg

Grant Denyer... I know that a few people find Grant to be quite irritating but I really like the little fella... he has a natural comedic talent and is so quick off the mark with the one-liners... I find him to be hilarious at most times to be honest...

lisa-w1-600x315.jpg

Lisa Wilkinson... I adore Lisa... she is so pretty and so intelligent too go with it... it just saddens me so much though that she dumbs herself down all the time just to contend with Karl Stiffynodick's enormous over-inflated ego... she is way more intelligent than him and would flourish to such great heights without that dumb-arsed fuckwit hanging onto her coat tails knowing so well that she is way more talented than him... she knows that she is too but sadly for her Karl is one of the Channel 9 'exclusive boys club' members so she knows that she is stuck with him... battle on regardless Lisa... battle on regardless!...

208786-3c031496-ec8a-11e3-873b-5e8c286cce93.jpg

Georgie Gardner... I so adore her too... everything that I just said about Lisa above applies to Georgie too... the only difference between the two of them though is that Georgie decided to leave the Today show to get away from Karl to enjoy her work for a change... did you hear that Lisa?... take note sweet lady...

247556-livinia-nixon.jpg

Livinia Nixon... I've loved her since her 'Hey Hey it's Saturday' days... she always been such a pleasant woman to watch on TV... yet another wasted talent on Channel 9...

australian-animal-activist-bindi-irwin-daughter-crocodile-hunter-steve-irwin-poses-tiger.jpg

Bindi Irwin... I think that she's such a brilliant woman... I love her... she's so knowledgeable and also so bloody damn talented!... what can't she do?... she is such a great role model for other women her age... such a big fan indeed!...

...well those are my choices for the day... they won't be everyone's cup of tea but I stand by them all lol!... cheers.

Livinia Nixon is an angel. Unfortunately ch.9 really didn't know what to do with her after hey hey finished and she has been stuck doing nothing roles since which is a shame.

I also like:

Richard Morecroft.

Lily Serna.

David Astle.

Alan Alda.

Ted Danson.

...hahaha!... I plead 'guilty' to all of the above charges your honour!... lol!... you never fail to crack me up my friend... cheers.
I should know. My marbles departed long ago.:)
Your choices have been not only spot on but hilarious in explanation.
So much so that your simple choice of Josh Thomas still has me involuntarily nodding when I just hear his name.

I should know. My marbles departed long ago.:)
Your choices have been not only spot on but hilarious in explanation.
So much so that your simple choice of Josh Thomas still has me involuntarily nodding when I just hear his name.

...we're definitely two peas in the same pod aren't we?... lol!... cheers.

...by the way peoples... could we always supply names with our picks please... I have no idea as to who some of those people are that have been posted already... because the first thing that I do when names are supplied is that I 'Google' them to see what shows that they've been in... just saying... thanks in advance you wonderful peoples... cheers.
Supply names? What names? Character names? Real names?

...this time... a mixed bag of people that I also like...

sfx170965.jpg

Anh Do... Anh walked into our daughters shop in Qld one day to have a look around and brought so much fum into the shop when people recognised him... he did an impromptu mini show there on the spot and was cracking people up... our daughter says that he is one of the nicest people that she ever met... she loves him because he is 'real'... he's a 'genuinely nice guy'... and that's how I see him... I'd love to meet him one day too...

Steve-Jacobs-in-Bordeaux-620x413.jpg

Steve Jacobs... I've liked him since his days with Jon English in the show "All Together Now"... he is being so wasted by Channel 9... this guy is naturally funny when the occasion allows it... I've actually bumped into him once while walking around Darling Harbour one night after a concert and he was quite happy to chat with us for a while... a naturally nice guy in my books...

art-denyer-620x349.jpg

Grant Denyer... I know that a few people find Grant to be quite irritating but I really like the little fella... he has a natural comedic talent and is so quick off the mark with the one-liners... I find him to be hilarious at most times to be honest...

lisa-w1-600x315.jpg

Lisa Wilkinson... I adore Lisa... she is so pretty and so intelligent too go with it... it just saddens me so much though that she dumbs herself down all the time just to contend with Karl Stiffynodick's enormous over-inflated ego... she is way more intelligent than him and would flourish to such great heights without that dumb-arsed fuckwit hanging onto her coat tails knowing so well that she is way more talented than him... she knows that she is too but sadly for her Karl is one of the Channel 9 'exclusive boys club' members so she knows that she is stuck with him... battle on regardless Lisa... battle on regardless!...

208786-3c031496-ec8a-11e3-873b-5e8c286cce93.jpg

Georgie Gardner... I so adore her too... everything that I just said about Lisa above applies to Georgie too... the only difference between the two of them though is that Georgie decided to leave the Today show to get away from Karl to enjoy her work for a change... did you hear that Lisa?... take note sweet lady...

247556-livinia-nixon.jpg

Livinia Nixon... I've loved her since her 'Hey Hey it's Saturday' days... she always been such a pleasant woman to watch on TV... yet another wasted talent on Channel 9...

australian-animal-activist-bindi-irwin-daughter-crocodile-hunter-steve-irwin-poses-tiger.jpg

Bindi Irwin... I think that she's such a brilliant woman... I love her... she's so knowledgeable and also so bloody damn talented!... what can't she do?... she is such a great role model for other women her age... such a big fan indeed!...

...well those are my choices for the day... they won't be everyone's cup of tea but I stand by them all lol!... cheers.
Not into Bindi and Grant. I appreciate their talents and Grant is a very good host, but he's too in your face for my liking and Bindi is a bit forced. I've been saying for ages that Lisa dumbs herself down. It annoys the heck out of me. Georgie has said that she left to spend more time with her family, but it seems to be no secret that she wasn't impressed with Karl.

Supply names? What names? Character names? Real names?

...just their real names will do fine please... if I don't know their names then I can't look their name up in Google to see what they've done... I like chasing up people's choices... sometimes I look at them ... I recognise their face at times and then it does my head in on not knowing just who they are lol!... cheers.

Back