Skip to main content

Celebrities that you love.

T.R.

We know who you hate but what are some of your favourite celebrities you just LOVE? :)

Ha. So now I don't need to post in the other thread: "Suppose a thread for 'Celebrities who you appreciate' is out of the question?".

Leonardo DiCaprio. Lots of great movies, and even more, he uses his fame to advocate for the environment and puts his money where his mouth is. And yeah... easy on the eye. Probably a bit of a *delight* in real life too.

best-Leonardo-DiCaprio-movies.jpg

(*sarcasm)

Tina Arena.

Christian Bale.

Selma Hayek.

Daniel Day-Lewis.

Steven Moffatt.

Julia Sawalha.

Judi Dench.

Donald Trump.

David Suchet.

Stevie Wonder.

Hugh Jackman.

Cate Blanchett.

Shaun Micalleff.

John Cleese.

Terry Gilliam.

Michael Palin.

Terry Jones.

Eric Idle.

Rowan Atkinson.

David Jason.

Penelope Keith.

Belinda Carlisle.

Gloria Estefan.

Peter Capaldi.

Martin Scorcese.

Al Pacino.

Robert De Niro.

Tina Fey.

Dick Van Dyke.

Angela Lansbury.

Jeremy Irons.

Emeli Sande.

Steve Carell.

Anne Hathaway.

Tony Shaloub.

Ted Levine.

Bitty Schram.

Helen Mirren.

Neil Patrick Harris.

Tom hanks - versatile actor who still seems down to earth

Ryan Reynolds - ditto but is sexy to boot.

Sir David attenborough - truely inspirational man who has lead a facinating life and has a wicked humour

Sir Richard branson. Inspirational leader.

Female celebs I admire...

Betty white... Cos she's Betty white!

Not sure if politicians countas celebs but I am going with yes so Helen Clark former nz prime minister and Jacinda adern future nz prime minister. Both strong women who want to makethe world a better place and have the power of conviction to do something to make a difference.

Bette midler. Amazing voice, great humour and very funny.

Female celebs I admire...

Betty white... Cos she's Betty white!

Not sure if politicians countas celebs but I am going with yes so Helen Clark former nz prime minister and Jacinda adern future nz prime minister. Both strong women who want to makethe world a better place and have the power of conviction to do something to make a difference.

Bette midler. Amazing voice, great humour and very funny.
I'm watching season 5 of the Mary Tyler Moore show and Betty's in it. A bitch of a character, but so good. Acerbic and deadpan like she is in the Golden Girls and Hot in Cleveland.

I love Miriam
800px-Miriam_Margolyes_with_Julia_Gillard.jpg

Now part Aussie

Margolyes shortly after being presented with her Australian citizenship certificate by then prime minister, Julia Gillard, during the 2013 National Flag Raising and Citizenship ceremony in Canberra

When she met Wil.I.Am
article-2163550-13BF4B79000005DC-734_1024x615_large.jpg

Wicked, watch it, no idea who he is, and she kills it.....kills everyone with her fresh and brutal honesty

images

adc0d4f88e8ff6e08386d9eafd34859a.jpg

Sexy
He should have that People cover for sexiest man alive, sick of beefcake, give us thinking people sexy

The are a host of geeky guys I find hot as hell, the sexiest organ being the brain.

Nazeem, and Wally.....and lots of comedians are in this bracket.

flight-of-the-conchords.jpg

flight-of-the-conchords.jpg

Another couple of good examples

Back