Skip to main content

Celebrities that annoy you.

Richard Wilkins
Julia Morris when she gets really silly. The over mugging she does gets wearing after a while.
Sam Pang..........Just kidding.
Bert Newton and his many hair pieces.

Bert Newton and his many hair pieces.

I found one of his hair pieces.

d0770340a646f372aa8ede251639f1a4.jpg

This will cause outrage.

Regina 'Reggie' Bird.

I might be the only person that can't stand her.

Yes I know she is doing it tough, but that doesn't mean I have to love her.

That bloke in the transforma ladder ad. The bald bloke.

screen_shot_2016-01-28_at_3.37.05_pm_article-hero.png

...do you mean this guy Khun Khun?... he does my head in too lol!... I so totally agree with you... when I'm ranting and raving about him at the TV screen my sweet darling wife usually says "there's only me that can hear you you know... so shut up okay?"... lol!... and just in case you miss watching him I've posted the video of him below... you're welcome!... ;):thumbsup::D:angelic::)... cheers.

screen_shot_2016-01-28_at_3.37.05_pm_article-hero.png

...do you mean this guy Khun Khun?... he does my head in too lol!... I so totally agree with you... when I'm ranting and raving about him at the TV screen my sweet darling wife usually says "there's only me that can hear you you know... so shut up okay?"... lol!... and just in case you miss watching him I've posted the video of him below... you're welcome!... ;):thumbsup::D:angelic::)... cheers.

That's him. It's the lame cup of tea bit that irks me most.

Long time Lurker first time poster in a long time I've got a few that I can't stand

George Calombaris
George Calombaris.jpg
I'm a big fan of Masterchef but absolutely cannot stand this guy. He always eats with his mouth open, has bad table manners and has been vocal for years for cutting penalty rates to his staff so would of been happy when it was announced recently that penalty rates were being cut all because of celebrity chefs like him say they can't afford them yet rake in lots of $$$$ every year. George, without your staff you would not have been successful today as a high profile celebrity chef if it were not for them.

Peter Fitzsimons
peter fitzsimons.jpg

This guy absolutely annoys me. Literally everything that comes out of his mouth is stupid and desperately wants Australia to become a republic because he happens to be the chair of the Republican Movement which most australians do not want. Also a lot of articles he writes are completely stupid and you can see why people can't stand him.

Malcolm Roberts
malcolmroberts.jpg
Seriously how did this climate change denier pro coal activist moron get elected to the senate on just 77 votes?

Nicole Kidman
nicole kidman.jpg

To me she comes across as really fake kind of up herself. Kind of like Meryl Streep every movie that Nicole seems to be in gets nominated for Oscars etc.

George Calombaris
View attachment 52553
I'm a big fan of Masterchef but absolutely cannot stand this guy. He always eats with his mouth open, has bad table manners and has been vocal for years for cutting penalty rates to his staff so would of been happy when it was announced recently that penalty rates were being cut all because of celebrity chefs like him say they can't afford them yet rake in lots of $$$$ every year. George, without your staff you would not have been successful today as a high profile celebrity chef if it were not for them
Boom Boom shake the room.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-...ises-after-restaurant-staff-underpaid/8412852

I'm not a big fan of Nicole either. She seems cold and sterile and I think she's overrated as an actor. And she claps funny. :p

Back